Make Mapbuilder work on Chrome?

PaulToan
Hi all,
I have developed my application on Mapbuilder, now I want to make Mapbuilder can work on Chrome. How can I do with at least work?
It is hard to develop all again from OpenLayers by myself. So I need some information, such as why Mapbuilder don't work on Chrome, and I must fix which component to make it run.

Thank you, and thank again for building Mapbuilder.

--
   Nguyễn Đình Toán

Neu khong doc duoc tieng Viet, vui long chon Encoding là Unicode (UTF-8). Cam on.

Re: Make Mapbuilder work on Chrome?

Andreas Hocevar
Hi,

My guess would be that the version of Sarissa that is included with
Mapbuilder does not support Chrome yet.

Patches that upgrade Mapbuilder to the latest version of Sarissa are
welcome (in case that fixes the issue).

Andreas.