Mailing list move?

Steve Lime
Hi guys: A while ago there was some movement on moving the lists from the UMN. Just curious
where that stands. Thanks!

Steve

Re: Mailing list move?

David William Bitner-2
Just to keep it on the radar, if this happens, we'll want to pull TCMUG over at the same time.

David

************************************
David William Bitner

Re: Mailing list move?

Frank Warmerdam
Steve Lime wrote:
> Hi guys: A while ago there was some movement on moving the lists from the UMN. Just curious
> where that stands. Thanks!

Steve,

It looks like Howard made a motion for he and I to do the migration and
it was approved but then we never did anything.  Once or twice I intended
to go back and check on this, but it was too hard to review the archives. :-)

David,

What is the address for the TCMUG mailing list?  [hidden email]?

Are tcmug, mapserver-users and mapserver-dev the only lists to move?

Re: Mailing list move?

Daniel Morissette
Frank Warmerdam wrote:

> Are tcmug, mapserver-users and mapserver-dev the only lists to move?

There is a mapserver-announce as well which is moderated (only official
project announcements and no discussions).

Daniel
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/

Re: Mailing list move?

Perry Nacionales
Daniel Morissette wrote:
> Frank Warmerdam wrote:
>>
>> Are tcmug, mapserver-users and mapserver-dev the only lists to move?
>>

> There is a mapserver-announce as well which is moderated (only
> official project announcements and no discussions).
>
> Daniel
There's also the mapserver-docs lists which is supposed to be for
documentation contributors.

Re: Mailing list move?

Steve Lime
I think that one can be canned...