Mailing list meta stuff

Matt Wilkie
Hi Folks,

Although I'm barely even a lurker in terms of the Osgeo4W project these days I'm still one of the 2 mailing list administrators (the other is Frank Warmerdam, also a ghost).

This evening someone reached out because they were having trouble posting and even subscribing to the list. When I looked into it I discovered not only is the list quiet, it's also small: there are only 10 members at present. I thought the ratio of lurkers to participants was much larger.

Being small isn't necessarily a problem, this is a self-selected bunch organized by a shared interest. It is a problem though if the reason for small is because of over-zealous spam filtering! Please reach out to [hidden email] if this is you.

Matt
(...writing for the web archives as well as the list...)

Re: Mailing list meta stuff

Müller, Andreas, Dr. phil.
It is me, thank you!

Dr. Andreas Müller, FB VI, Kartographie
Am 24. Mai 2017, um 07:41, Matt Wilkie <[hidden email]> schrieb:
[...]

Jürgen E. Fischer
Hi Andreas,

On Wed, 24. May 2017 at 07:41:58 +0000, Müller, Andreas, Dr. phil. wrote:
> It is me, thank you!

Welcome.

Jürgen

--
Jürgen E. Fischer           norBIT GmbH             Tel. +49-4931-918175-31
Dipl.-Inf. (FH)             Rheinstraße 13          Fax. +49-4931-918175-50