Mac porting of GRASS

Kuo-Chen Chang
Hello there!  Is there an Mac porting of GRASS available now?

Harry

Mac porting of GRASS

teskridg
   Date: Wed, 3 Jun 92 10:08:58 CDT
   From: Kuo-Chen Chang <[hidden email]>
   Sender: [hidden email]

   Hello there!  Is there an Mac porting of GRASS available now?

   Harry

I've seen a few comments like this before.  There is a version of GRASS that
runs under Mac A/UX.  How interested are people in having a Mac OS version of
GRASS?  I know that our group here could use it.  We may be able to start a
porting project in the near future if there is significant interest.

Tom Eskridge
Computing Research Laboratory &
Computer Science Department
New Mexico State University
Box 30001/3CRL
Las Cruces, NM 88003-0001
[hidden email] (505) 646-6247

Re: Mac porting of GRASS

Kuo-Chen Chang
Yes, I would like to see a GRASS running under Mac OS, not under
A/UX.

        Harry