MS4W under IIS?

James_in_Utah
So, I have the latest running on a test server on a DMZ, and it would be much easier to get it on a production server if it was running under IIS?  Are there any how to guides on running the MS4W build under IIS?

Re: MS4W under IIS?

James_in_Utah
Well, we took our first stab at getting this running under IIS today.  Everything seems to be configured correctly, but still can't get quickmap.php to run.  We get an error saying it can't access the servemap.map.  Probably a permission thing.  When I try accessing the getcapabilities from another machine, it also complains about not being able to read the servemap.map.  We'll have to pick up there on monday.  Any hints on what we might have missed?
Thanks,
James