MS4W and BeelBlad

James_in_Utah
This post was updated on .
Hi,
I am trying to get my ms4w installation working with a Beeldblad from here (BeeldBlad) with not much success.  If I put their sample server URL in the html file, it works fine.  If I put my own WMS url, the GetCapabilities seems to work, because I can see my layers.  But if I select any of the layers to display, I get an error that says "Did not receive a proper image from http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe. Below is the HTML file I use to call the BeeldBlad.swf.  Also, I put these two file in my /Apache/htdocs directory.  Any help getting this going would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
James

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000"
      codebase=http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0
      width="640" height="400" hspace="0" vspace="0" align="middle">
    <param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" />
    <param name="movie" value="http://localhost/BeeldBlad.swf?mapServer=http://localhost/cgi-bin/radeswms.exe" />
    <param name="menu" value="false" />
    <param name="quality" value="high" />
    <param name="bgcolor" value="#ffffff" />
    <embed src="http://localhost/BeeldBlad.swf?mapServer=http://localhost/cgi-bin/radeswms.exe"
         width="600" height="400" hspace="0" vspace="0" align="middle" menu="false" quality="high"
         bgcolor="#ffffff"
         allowscriptaccess="always" type="application/jpeg"
         pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />
</object>

Re: MS4W and BeelBlad

James_in_Utah
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: MS4W and BeelBlad

James_in_Utah
This post was updated on .
So I was able to resolve this issue.  In my mapfile, in the web metadata section, I had to rename the mapserver exe to match the new name I was using in the beeldblad.html file like this:

   WEB
      METADATA
         "wms_title" "WMS"
         "wms_onlineresource" "http://localhost/cgi-bin/radeswms.exe?"
         "wms_srs" "EPSG:4326"
         "Wms_enable_request" "*"
      END
   END

Even though I had put a SetEnvIf statement in my httpd.con like this:
      SetEnvIf Request_URI "/cgi-bin/radeswms" MS_MAPFILE=c:/ms4w/Apache/cgi-bin/servemap.map

For some reason, the SetEnvIf doesn't get applied if request is coming from beeldblad.swf.
Thanks,
James