[MS4W-Users] MS4W with an external Apache

[MS4W-Users] MS4W with an external Apache

Tremal
Hi,

I have a Windows XP with an apache 2.2 installation. In my job I have been asked whether it is possible conect a MS4W for uses this Apache instead of the server which comes with the MS4W package, Is it possible? Thanks

Re: MS4W with an external Apache

giohappy
I suppose that it depends if you use php mapscript. In that case you need to consider the compatibility between your php setups under MS4W-Apache and the other Apache.
For the cgi (mapserv.exe) you shoudn't have problems in deplying it beyon another cgi interface. Just bring with you all the needed libraries and set the Apache environment correctly ;)

giovanni