[MS4W-Users] Cascading getLegendGraphic and GetFeatureInfo

[MS4W-Users] Cascading getLegendGraphic and GetFeatureInfo

Steve.Toutant

Hi,
These 2 enhancements have been made on mapserver
cascading getLegendGraphic

Cascading WMS GetFeatureInfo

Are theses going to be available in MS4W soon?
Thank you
Steve

Re: Cascading getLegendGraphic and GetFeatureInfo

jmckenna
Administrator
Hi,

If they are recent changes (not part of 6.0.1 release) then they will be
available in MS4W when the next MapServer release occurs (such as 6.0.2).

If you ever need something faster you can contact me directly for custom
builds.

Thanks.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/

On 11-10-06 12:51 PM, [hidden email] wrote:

> Hi,
> These 2 enhancements have been made on mapserver
> cascading getLegendGraphic
> http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/ticket/3923
>
> Cascading WMS GetFeatureInfo
> http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/ticket/3764
>
> Are theses going to be available in MS4W soon?
> Thank you
> Steve

Re: Cascading getLegendGraphic and GetFeatureInfo

Alan Boudreault
FYI, it wont be in 6.0.2 release but only in MS 6.2.

Alan