MS4W 3.0.3 released (security release, please upgrade!)

MS4W 3.0.3 released (security release, please upgrade!)

jmckenna
Administrator
MS4W version 3.0.3 is now available, that contains an important
MapServer 6.0.1 security release.  It is recommended that all MS4W users
upgrade to this release now.  For more information on the MapServer
6.0.1 security release, please see the MapServer announcement:
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/mapserver-users/2011-July/069430.html

Here are the download links:

     Windows Setup Installer:
http://www.maptools.org/dl/ms4w/ms4w-3.0.3-setup.exe

     Archive: http://www.maptools.org/dl/ms4w/ms4w_3.0.3.zip

As always I encourage feedback, so if you find any problems please file
a bug in the the bug tracker, noting the 3.0.3 version in your summary
(login or create an account at:
http://bugzilla.maptools.org/query.cgi?GoAheadAndLogIn=1 then search the
"MS4W" product to check for existing tickets, and then click "New' to
file a ticket).

Here is the log of the recent changes for this release:

         - upgraded MapServer and MapScript to 6.0.1 security release
           (ticket 2336)
         - upgraded GDAL to 1.8.1RC2 (ticket 2337)
         - upgraded Apache to 2.2.19, with OpenSSL 0.9.8r (ticket 2325)
         - added libpoppler library to GDAL build to read geospatial
           PDF documents (ticket 2308)
         - added Cairo library for PDF and SVG output in MapServer
         - added giflib library to MapServer build
         - added missing Python scripts into /python/gdal/ (ticket 2317)
         - removed extra SetEnv PATH from Apache's httpd.conf (ticket 2312)
         - added VERSION.txt document to MS4W root (ticket 2309)

Thank you for your continued use and support of the MapServer for
Windows product.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/

Re: MS4W 3.0.3 released (security release, please upgrade!)

rgreenwood
Any plans for a 5.6.7 release?

Rich

On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 8:34 AM, Jeff McKenna
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> MS4W version 3.0.3 is now available, that contains an important
> MapServer 6.0.1 security release.  It is recommended that all MS4W users
> upgrade to this release now.  For more information on the MapServer
> 6.0.1 security release, please see the MapServer announcement:
> http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/mapserver-users/2011-July/069430.html
>
> Here are the download links:
>
>     Windows Setup Installer:
> http://www.maptools.org/dl/ms4w/ms4w-3.0.3-setup.exe
>
>     Archive: http://www.maptools.org/dl/ms4w/ms4w_3.0.3.zip
>
> As always I encourage feedback, so if you find any problems please file
> a bug in the the bug tracker, noting the 3.0.3 version in your summary
> (login or create an account at:
> http://bugzilla.maptools.org/query.cgi?GoAheadAndLogIn=1 then search the
> "MS4W" product to check for existing tickets, and then click "New' to
> file a ticket).
>
> Here is the log of the recent changes for this release:
>
>         - upgraded MapServer and MapScript to 6.0.1 security release
>           (ticket 2336)
>         - upgraded GDAL to 1.8.1RC2 (ticket 2337)
>         - upgraded Apache to 2.2.19, with OpenSSL 0.9.8r (ticket 2325)
>         - added libpoppler library to GDAL build to read geospatial
>           PDF documents (ticket 2308)
>         - added Cairo library for PDF and SVG output in MapServer
>         - added giflib library to MapServer build
>         - added missing Python scripts into /python/gdal/ (ticket 2317)
>         - removed extra SetEnv PATH from Apache's httpd.conf (ticket 2312)
>         - added VERSION.txt document to MS4W root (ticket 2309)
>
> Thank you for your continued use and support of the MapServer for
> Windows product.
>
> -jeff
>

> --
> Jeff McKenna
> MapServer Consulting and Training Services
> http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/

Richard Greenwood
[hidden email]
www.greenwoodmap.com