MRSID libraries!

pritimoypodder
Hi Everyone,
I have used the latest MRSID SDK available at lizard tech website. But can I get the same version (Geo_DSDK-7.0.0.2181.win32-vc9) that was used to build ossim? And also I can't find "lti_esdk.lib" anywhere.

Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks.
Pritimoy

Re: MRSID libraries!

David Burken
Hi,

To get the "esdk" you  have to buy a license from LizardTech. That would
be needed if you want "mrsid write" capability.  The mrsid plugin will
build with just the "decode".  I just built with
MrSID_DSDK-8.5.0.3422-win64-vs10 and all is good.

Hope that helps,
Dave

On 6/24/13 12:18 PM, pritimoypodder wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
> I have used the latest MRSID SDK available at lizard tech website. But can I
> get the same version (Geo_DSDK-7.0.0.2181.win32-vc9) that was used to build
> ossim? And also I can't find "lti_esdk.lib" anywhere.
>
> Any help will be appreciated.
> Thanks.
> Pritimoy

Re: MRSID libraries!