MOTION to adopt RFC 119 - Mapbox Vector Tile Support

MOTION to adopt RFC 119 - Mapbox Vector Tile Support

Lime, Steve D (MNIT)

Hi all: Since I haven’t received any additional comments, I’d like to call for a vote on RFC 119. While the RFC covers work on both MapServer and MapCache I’m proposing only committing merging the MapServer-related pull request at this time. I’ll defer to Thomas on the MapCache pull request. The RFC is at http://mapserver.org/development/rfc/ms-rfc-119.html. Links to pull requests can be found at the bottom of that document.

Steve

Re: MOTION to adopt RFC 119 - Mapbox Vector Tile Support

Michael Smith
+1

Wow, this is great!

Mike

----
Michael Smith
US Army Corps
Remote Sensing GIS/Center

From: mapserver-dev <[hidden email]> on behalf of "Lime, Steve D (MNIT)" <[hidden email]>
Date: Wednesday, August 16, 2017 at 5:14 PM
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
Subject: [mapserver-dev] MOTION to adopt RFC 119 - Mapbox Vector Tile Support

Hi all: Since I haven’t received any additional comments, I’d like to call for a vote on RFC 119. While the RFC covers work on both MapServer and MapCache I’m proposing only committing merging the MapServer-related pull request at this time. I’ll defer to Thomas on the MapCache pull request. The RFC is at http://mapserver.org/development/rfc/ms-rfc-119.html. Links to pull requests can be found at the bottom of that document.

Steve

Re: MOTION to adopt RFC 119 - Mapbox Vector Tile Support

Stephen Woodbridge
+1

-Steve W

On 8/16/2017 5:14 PM, Lime, Steve D (MNIT) wrote:

> Hi all: Since I haven’t received any additional comments, I’d like to
> call for a vote on RFC 119. While the RFC covers work on both MapServer
> and MapCache I’m proposing only committing merging the MapServer-related
> pull request at this time. I’ll defer to Thomas on the MapCache pull
> request. The RFC is at
> http://mapserver.org/development/rfc/ms-rfc-119.html. Links to pull
> requests can be found at the bottom of that document.
>
> Steve

---

Re: MOTION to adopt RFC 119 - Mapbox Vector Tile Support

Tom Kralidis

+1

..Tom

On Wed, 16 Aug 2017, Stephen Woodbridge wrote:

> Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2017 22:31:33 -0400
> From: Stephen Woodbridge <[hidden email]>
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: Re: [mapserver-dev] MOTION to adopt RFC 119 - Mapbox Vector Tile
>     Support
>
> +1
>
> -Steve W
>
> On 8/16/2017 5:14 PM, Lime, Steve D (MNIT) wrote:
>> Hi all: Since I haven’t received any additional comments, I’d like to
>> call for a vote on RFC 119. While the RFC covers work on both MapServer
>> and MapCache I’m proposing only committing merging the MapServer-related
>> pull request at this time. I’ll defer to Thomas on the MapCache pull
>> request. The RFC is at
>> http://mapserver.org/development/rfc/ms-rfc-119.html. Links to pull
>> requests can be found at the bottom of that document.
>>
>> Steve

> ---

Re: MOTION to adopt RFC 119 - Mapbox Vector Tile Support

Stephan Meißl
+1
Stephan

On 08/16/2017 11:14 PM, Lime, Steve D (MNIT) wrote:

> Hi all: Since I haven’t received any additional comments, I’d like to
> call for a vote on RFC 119. While the RFC covers work on both MapServer
> and MapCache I’m proposing only committing merging the MapServer-related
> pull request at this time. I’ll defer to Thomas on the MapCache pull
> request. The RFC is at
> http://mapserver.org/development/rfc/ms-rfc-119.html. Links to pull
> requests can be found at the bottom of that document.
>

> Steve

Re: MOTION to adopt RFC 119 - Mapbox Vector Tile Support

jratike80
+1

-Jukka Rahkonen-
Aihe: Re: [mapserver-dev] MOTION to adopt RFC 119 - Mapbox Vector Tile Support

+1
Stephan

On 08/16/2017 11:14 PM, Lime, Steve D (MNIT) wrote:

> Hi all: Since I haven’t received any additional comments, I’d like to
> call for a vote on RFC 119. While the RFC covers work on both MapServer
> and MapCache I’m proposing only committing merging the MapServer-related
> pull request at this time. I’ll defer to Thomas on the MapCache pull
> request. The RFC is at
> http://mapserver.org/development/rfc/ms-rfc-119.html. Links to pull
> requests can be found at the bottom of that document.
>

> Steve

Re: MOTION to adopt RFC 119 - Mapbox Vector Tile Support

Tamas Szekeres
+1

Tamas

Hi all: Since I haven’t received any additional comments, I’d like to call for a vote on RFC 119. While the RFC covers work on both MapServer and MapCache I’m proposing only committing merging the MapServer-related pull request at this time. I’ll defer to Thomas on the MapCache pull request. The RFC is at http://mapserver.org/development/rfc/ms-rfc-119.html. Links to pull requests can be found at the bottom of that document.

Steve

Re: MOTION to adopt RFC 119 - Mapbox Vector Tile Support

Bruno Friedmann-2
On mercredi, 16 août 2017 23.14:45 h CEST Lime, Steve D (MNIT) wrote:
> Hi all: Since I haven't received any additional comments, I'd like to call
> for a vote on RFC 119. While the RFC covers work on both MapServer and
> MapCache I'm proposing only committing merging the MapServer-related pull
> request at this time. I'll defer to Thomas on the MapCache pull request.
> The RFC is at http://mapserver.org/development/rfc/ms-rfc-119.html. Links
> to pull requests can be found at the bottom of that document.
>
> Steve

+1.

--

Bruno Friedmann
 Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch

Re: MOTION to adopt RFC 119 - Mapbox Vector Tile Support

jmckenna
Administrator
+1 jeff

Looking forward to trying that demo!

On 2017-08-16 6:14 PM, Lime, Steve D (MNIT) wrote:

> Hi all: Since I haven’t received any additional comments, I’d like to
> call for a vote on RFC 119. While the RFC covers work on both MapServer
> and MapCache I’m proposing only committing merging the MapServer-related
> pull request at this time. I’ll defer to Thomas on the MapCache pull
> request. The RFC is at
> http://mapserver.org/development/rfc/ms-rfc-119.html. Links to pull
> requests can be found at the bottom of that document.
>
> Steve

Re: MOTION to adopt RFC 119 - Mapbox Vector Tile Support

Daniel Morissette
+1

Daniel

On 2017-08-16 5:14 PM, Lime, Steve D (MNIT) wrote:

> Hi all: Since I haven’t received any additional comments, I’d like to
> call for a vote on RFC 119. While the RFC covers work on both MapServer
> and MapCache I’m proposing only committing merging the MapServer-related
> pull request at this time. I’ll defer to Thomas on the MapCache pull
> request. The RFC is at
> http://mapserver.org/development/rfc/ms-rfc-119.html. Links to pull
> requests can be found at the bottom of that document.
>
> Steve

Daniel Morissette
Mapgears Inc
T: +1 418-696-5056 #201