MOTION: start OpenLayers 2.13 release process

MOTION: start OpenLayers 2.13 release process

Bart van den Eijnden
With no more open issues and tickets for the 2.13 milestone, and all the unit tests now passing, I'm requesting the PSC on behalf of Andreas and myself to vote on actually starting the release process, and releasing 2.13-RC1.

Andreas and I will share the release manager role for this one.

TIA.

Best regards,
Bart

--
Bart van den Eijnden
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org

Re: MOTION: start OpenLayers 2.13 release process

Andreas Hocevar-2
+1 from me obviously :-)

On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 10:59 AM, Bart van den Eijnden
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> With no more open issues and tickets for the 2.13 milestone, and all the
> unit tests now passing, I'm requesting the PSC on behalf of Andreas and
> myself to vote on actually starting the release process, and releasing
> 2.13-RC1.
>
> Andreas and I will share the release manager role for this one.
>
> TIA.
>
> Best regards,
> Bart
>
> --
> Bart van den Eijnden
> OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org

Andreas Hocevar
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org/

Re: MOTION: start OpenLayers 2.13 release process

Tim Schaub
+1

Thanks for continuing to carry the 2.x torch!

Tim

On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 2:59 AM, Bart van den Eijnden <[hidden email]> wrote:
With no more open issues and tickets for the 2.13 milestone, and all the unit tests now passing, I'm requesting the PSC on behalf of Andreas and myself to vote on actually starting the release process, and releasing 2.13-RC1.

Andreas and I will share the release manager role for this one.

TIA.

Best regards,
Bart

--
Bart van den Eijnden
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org

Tim Schaub
OpenGeo http://opengeo.org/

Re: MOTION: start OpenLayers 2.13 release process

Marc Jansen-2

I just reopened #950 (failing tests in IE): https://github.com/openlayers/openlayers/issues/950

I think we should adress this before releasing.

As for 2.13 in general: yeah, cool to start the process once 950 is closed again.

Bye,

Marc

On 25.04.2013 10:59, Bart van den Eijnden wrote:
With no more open issues and tickets for the 2.13 milestone, and all the unit tests now passing, I'm requesting the PSC on behalf of Andreas and myself to vote on actually starting the release process, and releasing 2.13-RC1.

Andreas and I will share the release manager role for this one.

TIA.

Best regards,
Bart

--
Bart van den Eijnden
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org

Re: MOTION: start OpenLayers 2.13 release process

Marc Jansen-2
Hi all,

950 is closed again. The tests at least sometimes pass :-)

2.13 isn't blocked any longer IMHO.

Best,
Marc

On 26.04.2013 10:01, Marc Jansen wrote:
Hi all,

[...]

erilem

Le vendredi 26 avril 2013, Marc Jansen a écrit :
Hi all,

950 is closed again. The tests at least sometimes pass :-)

2.13 isn't blocked any longer IMHO.

+1 from me.

Thanks a lot!

--