MOTION: release 2.13RC7 as final

Bart van den Eijnden
Since 2.13RC7 was released last Friday and no new regressions have been reported since then, I'd like the PSC to vote on a motion to release 2.13RC7 as final.

Thanks to Andreas for all his hard work on solving the RC bugs, whilst I only had to manage the release process itself (the easy part).

Best regards,
Bart

--
Bart van den Eijnden
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org

Re: MOTION: release 2.13RC7 as final

erilem

Le jeudi 13 juin 2013, Andreas Hocevar a écrit :

+1. Thanks Bart for your release management work!

+1

Sorry for being dormant on ol2.

--
Eric Lemoine

Camptocamp France SAS
Savoie Technolac, BP 352
73377 Le Bourget du Lac, Cedex

Tel : 00 33 4 79 44 44 94
Mail : [hidden email]
http://www.camptocamp.com

Re: MOTION: release 2.13RC7 as final

Paul Spencer

+1 Great work guys,

Paul

--
Paul Spencer
Sent with Airmail

On 13 June, 2013 at 13 Jun, 3:46:46 AM, Bart van den Eijnden ([hidden email]) wrote:

Since 2.13RC7 was released last Friday and no new regressions have been reported since then, I'd like the PSC to vote on a motion to release 2.13RC7 as final.

Thanks to Andreas for all his hard work on solving the RC bugs, whilst I only had to manage the release process itself (the easy part).

Best regards,
Bart

--
Bart van den Eijnden
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org

Re: MOTION: release 2.13RC7 as final

Bart van den Eijnden
With 3 +1's and no -1's I declare this motion passed.

Best regards,
Bart

--
Bart van den Eijnden
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org

On Jun 13, 2013, at 9:46 AM, Bart van den Eijnden <[hidden email]> wrote:

Since 2.13RC7 was released last Friday and no new regressions have been reported since then, I'd like the PSC to vote on a motion to release 2.13RC7 as final.

Thanks to Andreas for all his hard work on solving the RC bugs, whilst I only had to manage the release process itself (the easy part).

Best regards,
Bart

--
Bart van den Eijnden
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org

Re: MOTION: release 2.13RC7 as final

Roald de Wit-3
Great news!

Thanks to all involved in this release, especially Andreas and Bart.

Roald