MOTION: add Jérome Boué to PSC

jmckenna
Administrator
As discussed in today's PSC meeting, I believe we should add Jérome Boué
(https://github.com/jbo-ads) into MapServer's Project Steering
Committee.  Jérome has been leading the MapCache development for some
time now, and is actively improving it with new features, performance
improvements, and fixes.

Motion: add Jérome Boué as a member of MapServer's Project Steering
Committee.

I'll start with a +1

Jérome: after the vote, please acknowledge here that you will review the
PSC guidelines: https://mapserver.org/development/rfc/ms-rfc-23.html

And thank you Jérome !

-jeff

Re: MOTION: add Jérome Boué to PSC

Tom Kralidis
+1

..Tom

On Wed, Jan 8, 2020 at 11:52 AM Jeff McKenna
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> As discussed in today's PSC meeting, I believe we should add Jérome Boué
> (https://github.com/jbo-ads) into MapServer's Project Steering
> Committee.  Jérome has been leading the MapCache development for some
> time now, and is actively improving it with new features, performance
> improvements, and fixes.
>
> Motion: add Jérome Boué as a member of MapServer's Project Steering
> Committee.
>
> I'll start with a +1
>

> Jérome: after the vote, please acknowledge here that you will review the
> PSC guidelines: https://mapserver.org/development/rfc/ms-rfc-23.html
>
> And thank you Jérome !
>

> -jeff

Re: MOTION: add Jérome Boué to PSC

jratike80
+1

-Jukka-

Re: MOTION: add Jérome Boué to PSC

Michael Smith
+1

    <[hidden email]> wrote:

    > As discussed in today's PSC meeting, I believe we should add Jérome Boué
    > (https://github.com/jbo-ads) into MapServer's Project Steering
    > Committee.  Jérome has been leading the MapCache development for some
    > time now, and is actively improving it with new features, performance
    > improvements, and fixes.
    >
    > Motion: add Jérome Boué as a member of MapServer's Project Steering
    > Committee.
    >
    > I'll start with a +1
    >
    >
    > Jérome: after the vote, please acknowledge here that you will review the
    > PSC guidelines: https://mapserver.org/development/rfc/ms-rfc-23.html
    >
    > And thank you Jérome !
    >
    >
    > -jeff

Re: MOTION: add Jérome Boué to PSC

Daniel Morissette
+1

Daniel

On 2020-01-08 11:52, Jeff McKenna wrote:

> As discussed in today's PSC meeting, I believe we should add Jérome Boué
> (https://github.com/jbo-ads) into MapServer's Project Steering
> Committee.  Jérome has been leading the MapCache development for some
> time now, and is actively improving it with new features, performance
> improvements, and fixes.
>
> Motion: add Jérome Boué as a member of MapServer's Project Steering
> Committee.
>
> I'll start with a +1
>

> Jérome: after the vote, please acknowledge here that you will review the
> PSC guidelines: https://mapserver.org/development/rfc/ms-rfc-23.html
>
> And thank you Jérome !
>

> -jeff

Daniel Morissette
Mapgears Inc
T: +1 418-696-5056 #201

Re: MOTION: add Jérome Boué to PSC

Even Rouault-2
> Motion: add Jérome Boué as a member of MapServer's Project Steering
> Committee.

+1 Even

http://www.spatialys.com

Re: MOTION: add Jérome Boué to PSC

Seth G-2
+1 Seth

--
web:http://geographika.co.uk
twitter: @geographika

On Wed, Jan 8, 2020, at 5:52 PM, Jeff McKenna wrote:

> As discussed in today's PSC meeting, I believe we should add Jérome Boué
> (https://github.com/jbo-ads) into MapServer's Project Steering
> Committee.  Jérome has been leading the MapCache development for some
> time now, and is actively improving it with new features, performance
> improvements, and fixes.
>
> Motion: add Jérome Boué as a member of MapServer's Project Steering
> Committee.
>
> I'll start with a +1
>

> Jérome: after the vote, please acknowledge here that you will review the
> PSC guidelines: https://mapserver.org/development/rfc/ms-rfc-23.html
>
> And thank you Jérome !
>

> -jeff

Re: MOTION: add Jérome Boué to PSC

tbonfort
+1

--
thomas

On Wed, Jan 8, 2020 at 6:23 PM Seth G <[hidden email]> wrote:
+1 Seth

--
web:http://geographika.co.uk
twitter: @geographika

On Wed, Jan 8, 2020, at 5:52 PM, Jeff McKenna wrote:
> As discussed in today's PSC meeting, I believe we should add Jérome Boué
> (https://github.com/jbo-ads) into MapServer's Project Steering
> Committee.  Jérome has been leading the MapCache development for some
> time now, and is actively improving it with new features, performance
> improvements, and fixes.
>
> Motion: add Jérome Boué as a member of MapServer's Project Steering
> Committee.
>
> I'll start with a +1
>

> Jérome: after the vote, please acknowledge here that you will review the
> PSC guidelines: https://mapserver.org/development/rfc/ms-rfc-23.html
>
> And thank you Jérome !
>

> -jeff

Re: MOTION: add Jérome Boué to PSC

Stephan Meißl

+1

Stephan

On 08.01.20 17:52, Jeff McKenna wrote:

> As discussed in today's PSC meeting, I believe we should add Jérome Boué
> (https://github.com/jbo-ads) into MapServer's Project Steering
> Committee.  Jérome has been leading the MapCache development for some
> time now, and is actively improving it with new features, performance
> improvements, and fixes.
>
> Motion: add Jérome Boué as a member of MapServer's Project Steering
> Committee.
>
> I'll start with a +1
>

> Jérome: after the vote, please acknowledge here that you will review the
> PSC guidelines: https://mapserver.org/development/rfc/ms-rfc-23.html
>
> And thank you Jérome !
>

> -jeff

Re: MOTION: add Jérome Boué to PSC

jmckenna
Administrator
Motion passed.  Welcome Jérome !

(updated the main PSC page, as well as RFC 23, which was quite outdated,
so that all of the additions and retirement dates are recorded there)

On 2020-01-10 5:06 AM, Stephan Meißl wrote:

> +1
>
> Stephan
>

> On 08.01.20 17:52, Jeff McKenna wrote:
>> As discussed in today's PSC meeting, I believe we should add Jérome Boué
>> (https://github.com/jbo-ads) into MapServer's Project Steering
>> Committee.  Jérome has been leading the MapCache development for some
>> time now, and is actively improving it with new features, performance
>> improvements, and fixes.
>>
>> Motion: add Jérome Boué as a member of MapServer's Project Steering
>> Committee.
>>
>> I'll start with a +1
>>

>> Jérome: after the vote, please acknowledge here that you will review the
>> PSC guidelines: https://mapserver.org/development/rfc/ms-rfc-23.html
>>
>> And thank you Jérome !
>>

>> -jeff

Re: MOTION: add Jérome Boué to PSC

jbo-ads
Thank you all for this privilege!

As goes the saying, this comes with responsibilities and I acknowledge
to review the PSC guidelines.

Jérome.