MOTION Release OpenLayers 2.13RC3 as final

MOTION Release OpenLayers 2.13RC3 as final

Bart van den Eijnden
Since 2.13RC3 was released last Friday and no new issues have been reported since then, I'd like the PSC to vote on a motion to release 2.13RC3 as final.

Thanks to Andreas for all his hard work on solving the RC bugs, whilst I only had to manage the release process itself (the easy part).

Best regards,
Bart

--
Bart van den Eijnden
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org

Re: MOTION Release OpenLayers 2.13RC3 as final

Roald de Wit-3
Hi Bart,

I'm sorry to disappoint you but one issue has been reported 5 days ago and has a pull request waiting (thanks to Andreas for fixing this quickly):

https://github.com/openlayers/openlayers/pull/980

Regards, Roald

On 23/05/13 17:59, Bart van den Eijnden wrote:
Since 2.13RC3 was released last Friday and no new issues have been reported since then, I'd like the PSC to vote on a motion to release 2.13RC3 as final.

Thanks to Andreas for all his hard work on solving the RC bugs, whilst I only had to manage the release process itself (the easy part).

Best regards,
Bart

--
Bart van den Eijnden
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org

Re: MOTION Release OpenLayers 2.13RC3 as final

Bart van den Eijnden
Ah, then I take my motion back ;-)

Sorry I missed that, my github issues tab was on closed, doh.

Will work in a new RC then. Thanks for the bump.

Best regards,
Bart

--
Bart van den Eijnden