MOTION: 750$ contribution to April 11-14 QGIS Code Sprint / Dev Meeting

MOTION: 750$ contribution to April 11-14 QGIS Code Sprint / Dev Meeting

Daniel Morissette
Board,

MOTION: I hereby move to approve a 750$USD contribution by OSGeo to the
April 11-14 QGIS Code Sprint / Developer Meeting [1] in Valmiera

And I start with my +1

Daniel

[1]
http://hub.qgis.org/wiki/quantum-gis/9_QGIS_Developer_Meeting_in_Valmiera_2013

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/

Re: MOTION: 750$ contribution to April 11-14 QGIS Code Sprint / Dev Meeting

Michael Gerlek
+1

-mpg

On 4/9/13 7:15 PM, "Daniel Morissette" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Board,
>
>MOTION: I hereby move to approve a 750$USD contribution by OSGeo to the
>April 11-14 QGIS Code Sprint / Developer Meeting [1] in Valmiera
>
>And I start with my +1
>
>Daniel
>
>[1]
>http://hub.qgis.org/wiki/quantum-gis/9_QGIS_Developer_Meeting_in_Valmiera_
>2013
>
>--
>Daniel Morissette
>http://www.mapgears.com/
>Provider of Professional MapServer Support since 2000

Re: MOTION: 750$ contribution to April 11-14 QGIS Code Sprint / Dev Meeting

Frank Warmerdam

On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 6:15 PM, Daniel Morissette <[hidden email]> wrote:
Board,

MOTION: I hereby move to approve a 750$USD contribution by OSGeo to the April 11-14 QGIS Code Sprint / Developer Meeting [1] in Valmiera

+1 Frank

Re: MOTION: 750$ contribution to April 11-14 QGIS Code Sprint / Dev Meeting

Anne Ghisla-2
On Tue, 09 Apr 2013 21:15:28 -0400
Daniel Morissette <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Board,
>
> MOTION: I hereby move to approve a 750$USD contribution by OSGeo to
> the April 11-14 QGIS Code Sprint / Developer Meeting [1] in Valmiera
>
> And I start with my +1
>
> Daniel

+ 1 from me.

> [1]
> http://hub.qgis.org/wiki/quantum-gis/9_QGIS_Developer_Meeting_in_Valmiera_2013

All the best for the hackfest!
Anne
--
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Aghisla

Re: MOTION: 750$ contribution to April 11-14 QGIS Code Sprint / Dev Meeting

Peter Batty
+1

On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 3:28 AM, Anne Ghisla <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Tue, 09 Apr 2013 21:15:28 -0400
Daniel Morissette <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Board,
>
> MOTION: I hereby move to approve a 750$USD contribution by OSGeo to
> the April 11-14 QGIS Code Sprint / Developer Meeting [1] in Valmiera
>
> And I start with my +1
>
> Daniel

+ 1 from me.

> [1]
> http://hub.qgis.org/wiki/quantum-gis/9_QGIS_Developer_Meeting_in_Valmiera_2013

All the best for the hackfest!
Anne
--
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Aghisla

Re: MOTION: 750$ contribution to April 11-14 QGIS Code Sprint / Dev Meeting

Jachym Cepicky
+1

Use it well

Jachym

Dne 10.4.2013 03:15, Daniel Morissette napsal(a):

> Board,
>
> MOTION: I hereby move to approve a 750$USD contribution by OSGeo to the
> April 11-14 QGIS Code Sprint / Developer Meeting [1] in Valmiera
>
> And I start with my +1
>
> Daniel
>
> [1]
> http://hub.qgis.org/wiki/quantum-gis/9_QGIS_Developer_Meeting_in_Valmiera_2013

--
Jachym Cepicky
Help Service - Remote Sensing s.r.o.
[hidden email]
HS-RS: [hidden email] http://bnhelp.cz
http://les-ejk.cz

Re: MOTION: 750$ contribution to April 11-14 QGIS Code Sprint / Dev Meeting

jmckenna
Administrator
+1

Thanks Daniel.

With my president hat on, my vision is to support (fund, promote) as
many code sprints as possible.  I am very hesitant to put written rules
for sprint support (for example, there was a very important [to the
industry, to OSGeo] OpenLayers3 sprint recently, that contained
obviously only one project and a few companies - my vision is to support
that sprint in any way possible.  To let sprint organizers feel they can
approach the Board, and we are supportive of their ideas)  Maybe we even
should be proactive in the support (the organizers in fact did not
contact us for support, but we could have promoted it more, offered
assistance/infrastructure).

Sorry for long email.  I'm growing slowly into this position.

Cya tomorrow in meeting,

-jeff

On 2013-04-09 10:15 PM, Daniel Morissette wrote:

> Board,
>
> MOTION: I hereby move to approve a 750$USD contribution by OSGeo to the
> April 11-14 QGIS Code Sprint / Developer Meeting [1] in Valmiera
>
> And I start with my +1
>
> Daniel
>
> [1]
> http://hub.qgis.org/wiki/quantum-gis/9_QGIS_Developer_Meeting_in_Valmiera_2013

Re: MOTION: 750$ contribution to April 11-14 QGIS Code Sprint / Dev Meeting

Cameron Shorter
+1

On 10/04/2013 11:15 AM, Daniel Morissette wrote:

> Board,
>
> MOTION: I hereby move to approve a 750$USD contribution by OSGeo to
> the April 11-14 QGIS Code Sprint / Developer Meeting [1] in Valmiera
>
> And I start with my +1
>
> Daniel
>
> [1]
> http://hub.qgis.org/wiki/quantum-gis/9_QGIS_Developer_Meeting_in_Valmiera_2013

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Solutions Manager
Tel: +61 (0)2 8570 5050
Mob: +61 (0)419 142 254

Think Globally, Fix Locally
http://www.lisasoft.com

Re: MOTION: 750$ contribution to April 11-14 QGIS Code Sprint / Dev Meeting

Daniel Morissette
We are only missing MarkL's vote to wrap this up. Mark?

On 13-04-09 9:15 PM, Daniel Morissette wrote:

> Board,
>
> MOTION: I hereby move to approve a 750$USD contribution by OSGeo to the
> April 11-14 QGIS Code Sprint / Developer Meeting [1] in Valmiera
>
> And I start with my +1
>
> Daniel
>
> [1]
> http://hub.qgis.org/wiki/quantum-gis/9_QGIS_Developer_Meeting_in_Valmiera_2013

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/

Re: MOTION: 750$ contribution to April 11-14 QGIS Code Sprint / Dev Meeting

pcav

Re: MOTION: 750$ contribution to April 11-14 QGIS Code Sprint / Dev Meeting

Daniel Morissette
Thank you Mark.

I confirm this motion passed with +1 from all 9 board members.

Paolo, you can contact me off-list with payment information.

Daniel