MODIS Imagery

Li, Joshua S CIV SPAWARSYSCEN-PACIFIC, 56330
Hi,

I am currently working with MODIS imagery and I am wondering if there is a MODIS Sensor Model available in ossim. When I open a MODIS image, the ossimBilinearProjection is used and it only sees 5 of MODIS's 7 bands. Is there a way to fix this?

Any help from those experienced with MODIS would be great.

Thanks

Re: MODIS Imagery

David R. Burken
Joshua,

Sorry no MODIS sensor model.  Is this in hdf format?  We are working on the hdf reader right now.

Dave

I am currently working with MODIS imagery and I am wondering if there is a MODIS Sensor Model available in ossim. When I open a MODIS image, the ossimBilinearProjection is used and it only sees 5 of MODIS's 7 bands. Is there a way to fix this?

Any help from those experienced with MODIS would be great.

Thanks

Re: MODIS Imagery

Peter Borissow-2
Hi Josh-
    We are in the midst of updating the GDAL/HDF plugin for OSSIM. We are adding support for both HDF4 and HDF5. We should be done later this week or next week at the latest.

Best Regards,
Peter