[MAPSERVER-DEV] segmentation fault in release 5.0.2

[MAPSERVER-DEV] segmentation fault in release 5.0.2

Tamas Szekeres
Folks,

I've applied the fix for a critical issue that have already been
applied in the trunk but not in the 5.0 branch.

I guess it would call for a new release ASAP.

Best regards,

Tamas

Re: [MAPSERVER-DEV] segmentation fault in release 5.0.2

Tamas Szekeres
I would also like to see
in 5.0.3 if possible

Best regards,

Tamas

2008/1/30, Tamas Szekeres <[hidden email]>:

> Folks,
>
> I've applied the fix for a critical issue that have already been
> applied in the trunk but not in the 5.0 branch.
>
> http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/ticket/2347
>
> I guess it would call for a new release ASAP.
>

> Best regards,
>
> Tamas

Re: [MAPSERVER-DEV] segmentation fault in release 5.0.2

Andreas Albarello
On 30 Jan 2008, at 23:41, Tamas Szekeres wrote:

> I would also like to see
> http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/ticket/2488
> in 5.0.3 if possible

IIRC, Steve purposedly left out the URL_STRING definition for the
FILTER keyword. Have a look at this post to the users list some time
ago:
http://lists.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0708&L=mapserver-users&D=0&P=59402

Andreas Albarello
Analysis & SW Development

Territorium Online srl/GmbH
Via Buozzi/Buozzistra├če 12 - I 39100 Bolzano/Bozen
email: [hidden email]
web:   www.territoriumonline.com

Re: [MAPSERVER-DEV] segmentation fault in release 5.0.2

Steve Lime
I'll look at that one and report back through Trac...

Steve

>>> On 1/30/2008 at 4:41 PM, in message
<[hidden email]>, Tamas Szekeres