MAPGEN

a16holko

Allan et all;

If you are trying to compile MAPGEN with the SCS interface you
should review the README file in src.realted/mapgen. I have to
appologize due to last minute name changes the README file refers
to "src.contrib/SCS/misc/g.setproj" this should be
"src.contrib/SCS/misc/m.setproj".

The GRASS/MAPGEN interface requires that at a minimum the map projection
support in SCS contributed code also be installed. This code
is in:

        src.contrib/SCS/misc/FIPS_proj
        src.contrib/SCS/misc/g.setproj

Atleast this is the structure that exists on our systems at SCS.

I have never used or installed anything called g.project.

Marty Holko

[hidden email]