Lost in Localization

pcardinal
Which function (or process) is reading the files  "en", "fr", etc situated in the directory "www/fusion/text" under MGOS_3.0 (server2008) ?  I am trying to use the viewer Fusion in English and in French but, when the file "fr" is present, I can not use both languages (only the French language is available). I have tried to add the parameter  "language=en" to my url but Fusion still use "fr".  The regional settings of the computer is also part of the problem.

Re: Lost in Localization

Jackie Ng
Did you follow this translation guide?

https://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/Translations

- Jackie

Re: Lost in Localization

pcardinal
This post was updated on .
Yes, but the "locale" parameter does not operate has explained. In fact if I add the locale=<language > to my url , the language does not change has expected.

The only way I  found to fix this situation is to add the variable [window.langue_pcag = "en";] or [window.langue_pcag = "fr";] in the index.html file of my application. And I add the following line

[ if  (window.langue_pcag)  {this.locale = window.langue_pcag;} //pc_ag]

 in the file fusionSF.js in the function [initializeLocale: function(locale)]  after the line of code [this.locale = OpenLayers.Lang.code;]

note1: brackets are for line of code
note2: I am using one of the following url to start my application
http://<servername>/mapguide/greffes/en   or   http://<servername>/mapguide/greffes/fr