Looking for Cadastral Portuguese

michogar
Hi everyone,

I am working in a project where we need get info from parcels and to get this, here in Spain we use the OGC Spanish Cadastral sevices. As far as I know, you don't have something similar in Portugal , with full country coverage and published as a services. I have been investigating, asking to my portuguese friends, and I alredy have some info about this problem, but any good solution.

The references that I have are:

and

I was wonder to know if someone had the same problem, and it found a solution or some strategy to solve this.

Many thanks, cheers, and see you in Guimaraes next July!!.

--
Micho García
GIS Developer