Local Thesaurus

Kumaran Narayanaswamy
Hello,

I have created a Local Thesaurus and added keyword to that. When I add
Keywords from this Thesaurus I see in the Thesaurus name box the Title is
not being set. Can any one please let me know how I get the title also get
filled when I choose the Keyword from Popup window?

Regards

Kumaran

Re: [GeoNetwork-devel] Local Thesaurus

SimonPigot
IMO it should be put into the SKOS file created when you add the local theasaurus (use thesaurus name as title) - but I can't see that happening in 2.8 so it looks like a bug to me - probably introduced when we stopped using the thesaurus id (eg. local.theme.<thesaurusname>) as thesaurus name.

You could work around it by adding one yourself for the time being (or use an external thesaurus with your keywords in it).

Opened on ticket #982

Cheers and thanks,
Simon