Local Chapter Sponsorship and Fundraising

Local Chapter Sponsorship and Fundraising

Frank Warmerdam
Folks,

There has been some discussion on the board list about how fundraising
and sponsorship for local chapters might work and how it would relate
to the foundation.  I have requested that the discussion move to the
fundraising committee mailing list but I also feel it is valuable to have
folks involved from a variety of local chapters or local-chapters-in-formation.

To that end, I'm inviting anyone interested in discussing how fundraising
and sponsorship for local chapters should work, and relate to the foundation
to join the fundraising mailing list.

We will try to commence the discussions next week.

Re: Local Chapter Sponsorship and Fundraising

Frank Warmerdam
Frank Warmerdam wrote:

> Folks,
>
> There has been some discussion on the board list about how fundraising
> and sponsorship for local chapters might work and how it would relate
> to the foundation.  I have requested that the discussion move to the
> fundraising committee mailing list but I also feel it is valuable to have
> folks involved from a variety of local chapters or
> local-chapters-in-formation.
>
> To that end, I'm inviting anyone interested in discussing how fundraising
> and sponsorship for local chapters should work, and relate to the
> foundation
> to join the fundraising mailing list.

> We will try to commence the discussions next week.

URL correction: