dnbphysicist
I am trying to load two separate contexts one being a WMC and the other being a OWS with just a google maps base layer? Basically I have an initial context that a heavily modified version of MapBuilder uses (WMC) and I want to replace the Demis base map with a Google base map. Is this possible or is there an easier way to do this?

Thanks in advance,

Rob