Load other layers even if google maps is not responding.

Load other layers even if google maps is not responding.

Rodolfo Moreno
Hi All,
I have an application that has to google maps as base map (I am using Fusion viewer). When the application loads in a machine with internet conection the application works fine however when the application loads in a machine without internet conection the application hangs out.
What I would like to do is that the application loads even if the machine has not conection internet. The app should detect automatically that there is no internet conection and it should load the others layers without problem.
How could I achieve this functionality?
My enviroment: Mapguide 2.5 + .NET 4.0 + Fusion viewer. My layers are stored in SQL 2012
Thanks in advance

Re: Load other layers even if google maps is not responding.

mooman
Rodolfo,

How are the other layers being loaded? Where are they stored?

On 03/26/2015 08:17 AM, Rodolfo Moreno wrote:

> Hi All,
> I have an application that has to google maps as base map (I am using Fusion
> viewer). When the application loads in a machine with internet conection the
> application works fine however when the application loads in a machine
> without internet conection the application hangs out.
> What I would like to do is that the application loads even if the machine
> has not conection internet. The app should detect automatically that there
> is no internet conection and it should load the others layers without
> problem.
> How could I achieve this functionality?
> My enviroment: Mapguide 2.5 + .NET 4.0 + Fusion viewer. My layers are stored
> in SQL 2012
> Thanks in advance

Re: Load other layers even if google maps is not responding.

Rodolfo Moreno
Hi Rachot, to your question.

Best Regards,

Re: Load other layers even if google maps is not responding.

mooman
Thank you for pointing that out... I must not have hit replied to all.

I think it depends on how exactly you've set up the data connection....
Can you elaborate on your connection settings?