Lizmap and routing?

pcav
Hi all,
did anybody implement a Lizmap interface for routing, based on user
input (start and end point) and probably pgrouting?
Cheers.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
QGIS.ORG Chair:

Re: Lizmap and routing?

dmarteau

Hi Paolo,

I think this could be achieved with the WPS/Qgis implémentation: we have prototyped  a module for supporting WPS service requests through Lizmap  together with a WPS server on top of

qgis processing.

See https://github.com/3liz/py-qgis-wps and https://github.com/3liz/lizmap-wps-web-client-module

Cheers

Le 25/03/2020 à 10:45, Paolo Cavallini a écrit :
Hi all,
did anybody implement a Lizmap interface for routing, based on user
input (start and end point) and probably pgrouting?
Cheers.
--

David Marteau
Responsable Infrastructure

Tel. 06 63 02 89 83
Bureau
31, rue de l'Argenterie
34000 Montpellier
Siège social
73, allée Kleber
Boulevard de Strasbourg
34000 Montpellier

Re: Lizmap and routing?

pcav
Merci David.
Not an easy task then. So one should:
* setup pgrouting
* expose it through a WPS sever (qgis-server itself?)
* configure LM to use WPS
* design a LM interface for user interaction.
Right? Several weeks of work, I'd say, do you confirm?
On the other hand, it would be an useful generic function for many LM users.
Cheers.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
QGIS.ORG Chair:

Re: Lizmap and routing?

Etienne Trimaille-2
Hi Paolo,

Le mer. 25 mars 2020 à 16:00, Paolo Cavallini <[hidden email]> a écrit :
* configure LM to use WPS
* design a LM interface for user interaction.

I just added a quick screenshot of our work on the WPS in Lizmap Web Client:

It doesn't really answer your question, but in next version 3.4 of Lizmap, we can trigger PostgreSQL queries from a popup and it can return a geometry:
So you can trigger a PgRouting query linked to a feature.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
QGIS.ORG Chair:

Etienne Trimaille