Liz Kolster on OSGeo stand at WALIS

Cameron Shorter-2-2
Liz Kolster from State Services Commission in New Zealand has offered to
help out on the OSGeo stand.
She should be particularly adept at talking about the benefit of Open
Standards and Open Source in government.

Tim, could you please ensure that we get a shirt for her. Size L.

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Systems Architect

Think Globally, Fix Locally

Re: Liz Kolster on OSGeo stand at WALIS

Tim Bowden
Liz,

Good to have you on board.  No probs for the T-shirt.

Regards,
Tim