Little reprojection console

Little reprojection console – Hi, not sure if people have been following what's going on in reprojection land, but we have two new high precision coordinate transformation me...
Very nice, Andrea. This seems like an excellent tool to make it easier to access all the coordinate system goodness inside GeoServer. (In spite ...
On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 1:38 AM, Martin Davis <mdavis@...> wrote: > Very nice, Andrea. This seems like an excellent tool to make it ea...
On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 12:14 AM, Andrea Aime <andrea.aime@...>wrote: > >> >> And really, why stop at single coordinate...
On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 5:09 PM, Martin Davis <mdavis@...> wrote: > > > On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 12:14 AM, Andrea Aime < &g...
On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 5:34 PM, Andrea Aime <andrea.aime@...> wrote: >> On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 12:14 AM, Andrea Aime >> <...
Hi all, how can I test the NTV2 trasformation ? I have ItalyMonteMarioToWGS84_NTV2.gsb file and i put the grid in $GEOSERVER_DATA_DIR/user...
Hey! I was missing this thread! Great to have a tool to see what transformation is being used in each case. Long needed for those who need to ...
Hi all, I noticed that if I enable the geotools dev log I get these errors: 26 mar 16:07:20 DEBUG [org.geotools.referencing.factory] - Fail...
Here Geotools discovers a NTv2 transform in the EPSG database and tries to locate the grid file. File is not there, so it throws a "NoSuchI...
On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 10:52 AM, Francesco Izzi <francesco.izzi@...>wrote: > Hi all, > > how can I test the NTV2 trasformati...
Very nice! A very useful tool indeed! On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 1:14 AM, Andrea Aime <andrea.aime@...>wrote: > On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 ...
Very nice Andrea. Good work 2012/3/19 Justin Deoliveira <jdeolive@...> > Very nice! A very useful tool indeed! > > On Mo...
+1 here 2012/3/19 Francesco Izzi <francesco.izzi@...> > Very nice Andrea. > > Good work > > > 2012/3/19 Justin ...