List of os.environ["GRASS_*"]

ychemin
Hi,

I am looking for the os.environ["GRASS_..."] that would lead me safely
to the /etc/proj/ogr_csv

anybody could tell me where I can access to the list of those GRASS_ env
variables?

Thanks,
Yann

--
-----
Yann Chemin

Re: List of os.environ["GRASS_*"]

Vincent Bain
Hi Yann,

a dumb suggestion : did you try with the auto-completion at the
terminal :
echo $GRASS_+[tab]

V.

Le mercredi 24 février 2016 à 19:27 +0100, Yann a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> I am looking for the os.environ["GRASS_..."] that would lead me safely
> to the /etc/proj/ogr_csv
>
> anybody could tell me where I can access to the list of those GRASS_ env
> variables?
>
> Thanks,
> Yann

Re: List of os.environ["GRASS_*"]

Pietro Zambelli
Hi Yann,

On Wed, Feb 24, 2016 at 7:27 PM, Yann <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I am looking for the os.environ["GRASS_..."] that would lead me safely to
> the /etc/proj/ogr_csv
>
> anybody could tell me where I can access to the list of those GRASS_ env
> variables?

I don't know if you already fix this but you can easily get the list with:

{{{
grass-console> python -c "import os, fnmatch, pprint; pprint.pprint([k
for k in sorted(fnmatch.filter(os.environ.keys(), 'GRASS*'))])"
['GRASS_ADDON_BASE',
 'GRASS_GNUPLOT',
 'GRASS_HTML_BROWSER',
 'GRASS_PAGER',