Link for AGM today

Jo Cook
Hi All,

The link for today's AGM is https://meet.google.com/ukn-qewd-fmk. I'll add this to the website as well- where the agenda is currently taking shape. Please note that I have to accept requests to join this meeting (unless you are an Astun employee) and I won't be accepting them before 12pm.

Regards

Jo

--
Jo Cook
t:+44 7930 524 155/twitter:@archaeogeek

--

Reserve your conference place now:
Bristol 26 Sept | Leeds 3rd October

Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 7RL, UK
t:+44 1372 744 009 w: astuntechnology.com twitter:@astuntech

Company registration no. 5410695. Registered in England and Wales. Registered office: 120 Manor Green Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 8LN VAT no. 864201149.

Re: Link for AGM today

McDonaldR

Hello all

Apologies for missing the AGM yesterday.  Tom and I were just saying we should join the hangout at 12 when we realised we were a day late.

I’ve been reading the minutes and would like to thank OSGeoUK for handling the funds for the QGIS UK user group in Scotland last year and for the event in November.  I’ll be issuing some more invoices in the next couple of days to sponsors and I have to say it works much better than the way we did it in the past.

FOSS4GUK 2019 is very definitely happening – Tom and I are gathering a group together to form the LOC and have been approaching potential sponsors.  I have access to the Github repo for the website and will be making changes as soon as I can.  We’ll work on a formal announcement.  Tom has booked Our Dynamic Earth in Edinburgh which has fantastic space for everything we hope to do over the two days.

Regarding the next AGM – Tom suggested having it at some point during FOSS4GUK in Edinburgh when we can do face to face as you’ll all be there. It’s only 371 days away…

Ross

The link for today's AGM is https://meet.google.com/ukn-qewd-fmk. I'll add this to the website as well- where the agenda is currently taking shape. Please note that I have to accept requests to join this meeting (unless you are an Astun employee) and I won't be accepting them before 12pm.

Regards

Jo

--

Jo Cook
t:+44 7930 524 155/twitter:@archaeogeek

Please note that currently I do not work on Friday afternoons. For urgent responses at that time, please visit support.astuntechnology.com or phone our office on 01372 744009

--

Image removed by sender.
Reserve your conference place now:
Bristol 26 Sept | Leeds 3rd October

Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 7RL, UK

t:+44 1372 744 009 w: astuntechnology.com twitter:@astuntech

Company registration no. 5410695. Registered in England and Wales. Registered office: 120 Manor Green Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 8LN VAT no. 864201149.

This message is strictly confidential. If you have received this in error, please inform the sender and remove it from your system. If received in error you may not copy, print, forward or use it or any attachment in any way. This message is not capable of creating a legal contract or a binding representation and does not represent the views of Angus Council. Emails may be monitored for security and network management reasons. Messages containing inappropriate content may be intercepted. Angus Council does not accept any liability for any harm that may be caused to the recipient system or data on it by this message or any attachment.

Re: Link for AGM today

Barry Rowlingson
Similarly apologies for missing the AGM yesterday - but if you had the chance of a sunny September day canoeing in the Lake District you would too, right?

I am going to try and involve myself a bit more in OSGeo stuff this year, so I'm keen to help with FOSS4GUK this year, and its a while since I've been to Edinburgh so looking forward to it.

Barry

On Thu, Sep 13, 2018 at 11:58 AM, McDonaldR <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Thanks Barry and Ross!

Having the AGM during FOSS4GUK 2019 sounds like a good plan.

All the best

Jo

On Thu, Sep 13, 2018 at 1:01 PM Barry Rowlingson <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

~WRD000.jpg (1K) Download Attachment