Link / associate resources?

Marko Praprotnik
Hi!

I’m new to Geonetwork, so please excuse me if my question is stupid or trivial, but I haven’t found an answer by googleing. We have a geoserver instance, mainly populated with government datasets. These datasets have already been described (INSPIRE metadata) on a national INSPIRE portal (running on Geonetwork 3.0: http://prostor4.gov.si/imps <http://prostor4.gov.si/imps>). I’m setting up our own Geonetwork portal and have created a WFS harvester for our Geoserver

Is it possible to link a layer in our Geoserver to a record in the national INSPIRE portal so that my harvester would retrieve all the metadata from the national portal? I was playing with Geoserver’s Metadata links, but I don’t seem to get anywhere …

Kind regards,
Marko