[Liblas-devel] libLAS and HEIGHT_ABOVE_GROUND attribute

[Liblas-devel] libLAS and HEIGHT_ABOVE_GROUND attribute

alexguyot56
Hi,

I'm using the liblas python API to read through some LiDAR point clouds.
I can access all the standard point attributes of my dataset, however I can't figure out how to read the HEIGHT_ABOVE_GROUND value of my points.
This HEIGHT_ABOVE_GROUND attribute was computed in LAStools using "lasheight".
This attribute is readable on popular LiDAR viewers (GlobalMapper for instance) but I don't know how to reach it using libLAS.

Any ideas ?

Thanks a lot,
Alex