[Liblas-devel] OGC Point Cloud Survey

Howard Butler-3
All,

As part of my support of ongoing OGC Testbed-14 activities, I have iterated another version of the Point Cloud Survey that OGC first released in 2016. This version repeats some questions from that version, and it includes some more focused on web services, formats, and compression. If you could take a few moments to fill it in, we would greatly appreciate your input.

Pertinent details:

* Survey closes 15 SEP 2018
* Results will be released as part of OGC Testbed-14 Point Cloud Engineering Report
* Valid email addresses requested, but they will not be released, spammed, or used.

Thanks.

Howard Butler

OGC Testbed-14 Point Cloud Engineering Report Editor
ASPRS LAS Committee Member
PDAL https://pdal.io Development Lead