Letter of Intent for hosting FOSS4G 2015 in Jeju, Korea

Letter of Intent for hosting FOSS4G 2015 in Jeju, Korea

Sanghee Shin
Dear FOSS4G Selection Committee,

On behalf of OSGeo Korean Chapter and Korea Alliance of Open Source Geospatial, I would like to submit Letter of Intent for hosting FOSS4G 2015 conference in Jeju Island, South Korea.

Please find attached Letter of Intent.

We are ready to answer any questions regarding our proposal.

Best regards,

Sanghee
---
Shin, Sanghee
Gaia3D, Inc. - Helping Earth Sustainable
http://www.gaia3d.com
Tel : +82-(0)2-3397-3475
Fax : +82-(0)2-3397-3478

Letter_of_Intent_Jeju_Korea.pdf (114K) Download Attachment

Re: Letter of Intent for hosting FOSS4G 2015 in Jeju, Korea

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS)-2
Thank you for your proposal. I’ve added it to svn and the Wiki:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2015_Bid_Process#Letter_of_Intent_Review

Best regards,
Bart