Let's release 2.2

Augustin Trancart
Hi everyone!

We are already late on our 2 months release schedule. But that's ok, it's always
cool to make Christmas Releases :-)

I propose to release a v2.2 by the end of the week.

I didn't check in detail, but this release is already quite big. Most notably it
will fix the npm package, which is quite an important things if we want people
to use itowns seamlessly.

Augustin Trancart - Oslandia

Re: Let's release 2.2

Augustin Trancart
Hi everyone!

Release done! \o/

Cheers!

Augustin Trancart - Oslandia
[hidden email]

PS: We can release earlier than in 2 months in 2018, as apparently some of you
guys couldn't have all they wanted in this release