Layerset Instance Visibility at v.3.2.1

Göldner, Reiner Dr. - LfA

Hi,

compared with documentation of Mapbender v. 3.0.8 (https://doc.mapbender.org/en/functions/backend/layerset.html?highlight=layerset#layerset-instances) in v. 3.2.1 I miss the checkbox for layer visibility. So where can I set the initial visibility of each layers?

Best regards

Reiner Göldner

Dr. Reiner Göldner
Referent GIS

LANDESAMT FÜR ARCHÄOLOGIE SACHSEN│SAXON ARCHAEOLOGICAL HERITAGE OFFICE
Zur Wetterwarte 7 │01109 Dresden
Tel: +49 351 8926 803│Fax: +49 351 8926 999
[hidden email] www.archaeologie.sachsen.de
Kein Zugang für elektronisch signierte sowie für verschlüsselte elektronische Dokumente

Re: Layerset Instance Visibility at v.3.2.1

Astrid Emde (WhereGroup)
Hello Reiner,

the checkbox visibility is not needed anymore and disappeared in version
3.2.

You can do can configure the visibility in the layer table at the
bottom.

Go to the select section to on to activate or deactivate a layer.

The first row with the folder (in your screenshot Mapbender Users)
represents the WMS root-layer. If you want the WMS disabled at the start
of the application deselect the select on checkbox for the root layer.

You find more information at:

https://doc.mapbender.org/de/quickstart.html#konfiguration-von-diensten

Best regards

Astrid

Am 2020-09-11 12:43, schrieb Göldner:

> Hi,
>
> compared with documentation of Mapbender v. 3.0.8
> (https://doc.mapbender.org/en/functions/backend/layerset.html?highlight=layerset#layerset-instances)
> in v. 3.2.1 I miss the checkbox for layer visibility. So where can I
> set the initial visibility of each layers?
>
> Best regards
>
> Reiner Göldner
>
> Dr. Reiner Göldner
> Referent GIS

> LANDESAMT FÜR ARCHÄOLOGIE SACHSEN│SAXON ARCHAEOLOGICAL HERITAGE
> OFFICE
> Zur Wetterwarte 7 │01109 Dresden
> Tel: +49 351 8926 803│Fax: +49 351 8926 999
> [hidden email] │ www.archaeologie.sachsen.de [1]
> Kein Zugang für elektronisch signierte sowie für verschlüsselte
> elektronische Dokumente
>

> Links:
> ------
> [1] http://www.archaeologie.sachsen.de/
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Astrid Emde
GIS-Consultant

  -----------------------------------
  Aufwind durch Wissen!
  Jetzt neu: Web-Seminare und Online-Schulungen
  bei der www.foss-academy.com
  -----------------------------------

   Astrid Emde
   WhereGroup GmbH