Layers lost in table of contents in Mapserver

Layers lost in table of contents in Mapserver

Ariasraf
I have worked with Qgis, postgis and the RT Mapserver Exporter plugin, create the map file. The objective: to arm geoportal from p.mapper - Mapserver. Edit the 3 files that indicate the tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eII5elYKOP8 (Pmapper_demo.map - config_default.xlm - language_es_htmal.php)

 Everything came out almost perfect since only 6 layers appear 4 Even though I followed exactly how to configure the config_default.xlm file,  in the browser view if the layers are fixed, they just do not appear in the table of contents.

Rafael