Layers authentication

prakshep
Hi all,

I have use geoserver as geoengine in my oraganization.
i have one query abt Layer authentication in geoserver.
is there any functionality abt layer authentication which means we have 50 users who can use my geoportal within intranet. I have choose some user can acess some layer which i have assign in geoserver. for example,

now i am add one column in that is User who can access only this which is assign in that.
Is it possible doing so.

b'z my geoportal had made from the geoexplorer so when our employee do have login in geoportal, the geoserver layers will check with the user login and retrive the layer based on the layer authenticate.

Pl. guide and help me.

Thanks

Re: Layers authentication

mykolaq