Layer Editing

Brent Fraser
Hi All,

 So let's say we wanted to implement WFS-T in GM 3,  what would be
involved?

 Best Regards,
 Brent Fraser

Re: Layer Editing

Dan Little-2
1. There is the need to build out the attributes editor that is in master. Some stuff has been started to support labels on the Drawings layer. We'd need to add support for "select" types and floating point fields.
2. The features in the layer would need to get some additional tracking to see which ones have been added or updated.
3. Save and Refresh buttons to either push the feature changes or get in new changes from the layer.

If we could find some interest in funding it I think we could get a the functionality together.