Latest Slides on capacity building activities of UN OpenGIS needed

Latest Slides on capacity building activities of UN OpenGIS needed

Suchith Anand
Dear colleagues,

I am presenting at the Geospatial & Statistics Integration for Informed Decision Making session of the Geospatial World Forum 2017. Details at  http://geospatialworldforum.org/geospatial-and-statistics.asp

I will highlight the capacity building aspects of GeoForAll and UN OpenGIS .  I have most info but If any specific slides or info. that you have updates, please email me. Thanks in advance for your help.

Best wishes,

Suchith

University of Nottingham.

permitted by UK legislation.

Re: Latest Slides on capacity building activities of UN OpenGIS needed

Suchith Anand
Many thanks Maria.

Best wishes,

Suchith