We remind you that the registration period for the courses of the gvSIG-Training e-Learning platform  is still opened. The courses that are available now are the following:
- 1st edition of the "gvSIG for users course" in English. Duration: 7 weeks. Starts: 07 May 2012 (there are some vacancies, so registration will be closed this Friday May 11th).
- 1st edition of the "gvSIG 2.0 for developers course" in Spanish. Duration: 10 weeks. Starts: 28 May 2012.
In addition, we remind you that there are another courses with Open Registration:
- 1st edition "Geospatial databases: PostGRES - PostGis course" in Spanish. Duration: 6 weeks.
- 1st edition "OGC Services Publishing Extension on gvSIG" course in Spanish. Duration: 1 week.
- 1st edition "Network Analysis extension on gvSIG" course in Spanish. Duration: 2 weeks.
- 1st edition "Navtable extension and normalization of tables on gvSIG" course in Spanish. Duration: 1 week.
If you participate in any of these courses, you get credits of the gvSIG certification program, that allows you to opt for the "gvSIG User" and "Expert gvSIG User" certification .
For more information, you can visit our platform , or write us to the next e-mail addresses: [hidden email]; [hidden email]