Labeling defaults

AgroGPS s.r.o.
Hello,
is it possible somehow to set these label properties - "Force point inside polygon" and "Show all labels for this layer (including colliding labels)", as QGIS defaults?

Best regards,

Peter Scholtz
AgroGPS s.r.o.

[hidden email]        +421 949 745 965

Pred vytlačením tohto mailu prosím zvážte dopad na životné prostredie. Ďakujem. / Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail. Thanks.

Re: Labeling defaults

Raymond Nijssen
+1 for "Force point inside polygon"

+0 for "Show all labels for this layer (including colliding labels)"

And I would like "Curved" labels for lines to be the default

Raymond

On 24-11-2019 13:41, AgroGPS s.r.o. wrote:

> Hello,
> is it possible somehow to set these label properties - "Force point
> inside polygon" and "Show all labels for this layer (including colliding
> labels)", as QGIS defaults?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Peter Scholtz
> AgroGPS s.r.o.
>
> [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>      +421 949 745 965
>
> Pred vytlačením tohto mailu prosím zvážte dopad na životné prostredie.
> Ďakujem. / Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.
> Thanks.

Re: Labeling defaults

Aurelio Pires
+1 for "Force point inside polygon"
+0 for "Show all labels for this layer (including colliding labels)"

APires

On 2019-12-06 11:02, Raymond Nijssen wrote:

> +1 for "Force point inside polygon"
>
> +0 for "Show all labels for this layer (including colliding labels)"
>
> And I would like "Curved" labels for lines to be the default
>
> Raymond
>

> On 24-11-2019 13:41, AgroGPS s.r.o. wrote:
>> Hello,
>> is it possible somehow to set these label properties - "Force point
>> inside polygon" and "Show all labels for this layer (including
>> colliding labels)", as QGIS defaults?
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> Peter Scholtz
>> AgroGPS s.r.o.
>>
>> [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>      +421 949 745 965
>>
>> Pred vytlačením tohto mailu prosím zvážte dopad na životné
>> prostredie. Ďakujem. / Please consider the environment before
>> printing this e-mail. Thanks.

Re: Labeling defaults

Groene Bij
+1 for "Force point inside polygon"
All those times when a centroid is not within the polygon...

Jeroen