Label not showing in small polygon features

Label not showing in small polygon features

Anna Amat

Hi list,

I am displaying features in a map using the polygonsymbolizer. The problem is that when the poygon is small the label won't show up. I have tried changing several options of the text symbolizer as the goodness_of_fit, allow_overruns but nothing has worked so far.

Can anyone give me a hint on how to solve that problem?

Thanks in advance,

Anna,

Re: Label not showing in small polygon features

geowolf

On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 12:28 PM, Anna Amat <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi list,

I am displaying features in a map using the polygonsymbolizer. The problem is that when the poygon is small the label won't show up. I have tried changing several options of the text symbolizer as the goodness_of_fit, allow_overruns but nothing has worked so far.

Can anyone give me a hint on how to solve that problem?

Thanks in advance,

Anna,

==
==

Ing. Andrea Aime
@geowolf
Technical Lead

GeoSolutions S.A.S.
Via di Montramito 3/A
55054  Massarosa (LU)
phone: +39 0584 962313
fax: +39 0584 1660272
mob: +39  339 8844549

AVVERTENZE AI SENSI DEL D.Lgs. 196/2003

The information in this message and/or attachments, is intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s) and may be confidential or proprietary in nature or covered by the provisions of privacy act (Legislative Decree June, 30 2003, no.196 - Italy's New Data Protection Code).Any use not in accord with its purpose, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or either dissemination, either whole or partial, is strictly forbidden except previous formal approval of the named addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please contact immediately the sender by telephone, fax or e-mail and delete the information in this message that has been received in error. The sender does not give any warranty or accept liability as the content, accuracy or completeness of sent messages and accepts no responsibility  for changes made after they were sent or for other risks which arise as a result of e-mail transmission, viruses, etc.