LMWC not working if using httpS in "WMS server URL" config in control panel

LMWC not working if using httpS in "WMS server URL" config in control panel

Giovanni Manghi
Hi all,

a couple of days ago I "hijacked" a closed ticket in LMWC tracker

https://github.com/3liz/lizmap-web-client/issues/1612#issuecomment-631789729

because I found (as the original ticket issuer) that LMWC does not
work if using a httpS URL when setting the "WMS server URL" in LMWC
control panel.

This also means that is necessary to disable http -> httpS automatic
redirect or use a URL that is not redirected to httpS (i.e.
127.0.0.1).

I would like to understand of the above is expected (or not) and if I
have overlooked something in the docs about it.

Cheers!

-- G --