LM with Active Directory: LDAP or Kerberos?

LM with Active Directory: LDAP or Kerberos?

pcav
Hi all,
we have successfully (if somewhat painfully) configured Lizmap with LDAP
authentication. As I understand it, this works also with Active
Directory, a Microsoft implementation of LDAP. Apparently AD can also
work with Kerberos, so my question is: is it possible to set up a
Kerberos/AD authentication for Lizmap? Has anyone successfully
configured it?
Thanks a lot in advance.
--
Paolo Cavallini
www.faunalia.eu - QGIS.org

Re: LM with Active Directory: LDAP or Kerberos?

René-Luc Dhont
Hi Paolo,

We always use Active Directory as an LDAP provider.

Reagrds,
René-Luc

Le 19/02/2021 à 11:31, Paolo Cavallini a écrit :
> Hi all,
> we have successfully (if somewhat painfully) configured Lizmap with LDAP
> authentication. As I understand it, this works also with Active
> Directory, a Microsoft implementation of LDAP. Apparently AD can also
> work with Kerberos, so my question is: is it possible to set up a
> Kerberos/AD authentication for Lizmap? Has anyone successfully
> configured it?
> Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: LM with Active Directory: LDAP or Kerberos?

pcav
Thanks a lot!