LAS point clouds in various formats wanted

LAS point clouds in various formats wanted

Pierre Abbat
PerfectTIN reads point clouds in LAS and PLY formats. I have not written the
code to read any point format greater than 6, but will do so soon. I have LAS
versions 1.2 and 1.4 and point formats 2, 3, and 6. If you have any other
point formats, or versions 1.1 or 1.3, please send me links so that I can test
the code on them.

Pierre
--
I believe in Yellow when I'm in Sweden and in Black when I'm in Wales.

Re: LAS point clouds in various formats wanted

Mateusz Loskot
On Thu, 27 Aug 2020 at 06:50, Pierre Abbat <[hidden email]> wrote:

> If you have any other point formats, or versions 1.1 or 1.3,
> please send me links so that I can test the code on them.

https://github.com/libLAS/libLAS/tree/master/test/data
https://github.com/PDAL/PDAL/tree/master/test/data/las

The libLAS test data should include older versions like 1.1