KingSpatiaLite_Win64_FDO3.5

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

KingSpatiaLite_Win64_FDO3.5

djonio
MapguideOS 2.2 64x
Windows 7

Hello all,
Is it expected behavior that features that do not fall completely within the current view(extents) are NOT draw? (e.g. No feature is partially drawn) Seems kinda-sorta eerie to see features drop off...I would have expected partial rendering.
r,
dennis
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

RE: KingSpatiaLite_Win64_FDO3.5

Greg Boone
If the MapGuide application executes a WITHIN or INSIDE query against the provider, then yes, that would be expected.
If the MapGuide application executes an ENVELOPE INTERSETS query against the provider, then no, that would not be expected.

Have you confirmed what type of query MapGuide is executing?

Greg

-----Original Message-----
From: [hidden email] [mailto:[hidden email]] On Behalf Of djonio
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2012 1:55 PM
To: [hidden email]
Subject: [fdo-users] KingSpatiaLite_Win64_FDO3.5

MapguideOS 2.2 64x
Windows 7

Hello all,
Is it expected behavior that features that do not fall completely within the current view(extents) are NOT draw? (e.g. No feature is partially drawn) Seems kinda-sorta eerie to see features drop off...I would have expected partial rendering.
r,
dennis

--
View this message in context: http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/KingSpatiaLite-Win64-FDO3-5-tp4657767p4657767.html
Sent from the FDO Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
_______________________________________________
fdo-users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/fdo-users
_______________________________________________
fdo-users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/fdo-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

RE: KingSpatiaLite_Win64_FDO3.5

djonio
Greg,
No I have not. AFAIK I am using this feature source the same way I use all the others and have not gone out of my way one teeny-tiny bit. A SDF feature source w/the same geometries works fine(as expected). In fact that is how I first caught the issue(clicking one layer on the other off), my runways disappeared. Pretty hard to miss a runway.. should I be posting this to MapGuide forum instead of here?
r,
dennis
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

RE: KingSpatiaLite_Win64_FDO3.5

Traian Stanev

If it works for SDF data sources, then MapGuide is probably not the problem, as it does the same kind of query for all feature sources. So it's likely a bug in the SpatiaLite provider.

Traian


> -----Original Message-----
> From: [hidden email] [mailto:fdo-users-
> [hidden email]] On Behalf Of djonio
> Sent: Monday, March 26, 2012 2:21 PM
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: [fdo-users] RE: KingSpatiaLite_Win64_FDO3.5
>
> Greg,
> No I have not. AFAIK I am using this feature source the same way I use all the
> others and have not gone out of my way one teeny-tiny bit. A SDF feature
> source w/the same geometries works fine(as expected). In fact that is how I first
> caught the issue(clicking one layer on the other off), my runways disappeared.
> Pretty hard to miss a runway.. should I be posting this to MapGuide forum
> instead of here?
> r,
> dennis
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://osgeo-
> org.1560.n6.nabble.com/KingSpatiaLite-Win64-FDO3-5-
> tp4657767p4657859.html
> Sent from the FDO Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> _______________________________________________
> fdo-users mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/fdo-users
_______________________________________________
fdo-users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/fdo-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

RE: KingSpatiaLite_Win64_FDO3.5

Greg Boone
Hi Dennis,

I have not really used or reviewed the KingSpatiaLite provider, so I don't have a quick answer for you. Haris may be able to comment in a speedier manner as his organization was the contributor of that code base.

Regards,
Greg

-----Original Message-----
From: [hidden email] [mailto:[hidden email]] On Behalf Of Traian Stanev
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2012 2:26 PM
To: '[hidden email]'
Subject: RE: [fdo-users] RE: KingSpatiaLite_Win64_FDO3.5


If it works for SDF data sources, then MapGuide is probably not the problem, as it does the same kind of query for all feature sources. So it's likely a bug in the SpatiaLite provider.

Traian


> -----Original Message-----
> From: [hidden email] [mailto:fdo-users-
> [hidden email]] On Behalf Of djonio
> Sent: Monday, March 26, 2012 2:21 PM
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: [fdo-users] RE: KingSpatiaLite_Win64_FDO3.5
>
> Greg,
> No I have not. AFAIK I am using this feature source the same way I use
> all the others and have not gone out of my way one teeny-tiny bit. A
> SDF feature source w/the same geometries works fine(as expected). In
> fact that is how I first caught the issue(clicking one layer on the other off), my runways disappeared.
> Pretty hard to miss a runway.. should I be posting this to MapGuide
> forum instead of here?
> r,
> dennis
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://osgeo-
> org.1560.n6.nabble.com/KingSpatiaLite-Win64-FDO3-5-
> tp4657767p4657859.html
> Sent from the FDO Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> _______________________________________________
> fdo-users mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/fdo-users
_______________________________________________
fdo-users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/fdo-users
_______________________________________________
fdo-users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/fdo-users