King.Oracle and transaction

Bruno Scott
Is there some plan to make the King.Oracle support transactions?

I've looked into the code and there is already a lot of code for transactions.
But comment out!
Is there a blocking issue around the provider and transactions?
What effort would be required to finalize this implementation?
Maybe we are willing to do the work!

Bruno Scott
Geomap

Re: King.Oracle and transaction

Jackie Ng
Care to contribute?

I don't know what Haris is up to these days, but this provider doesn't look like it's had any significant changes in quite some time.

- Jackie

Re: King.Oracle and transaction

Haris Kurtagic
Hi Bruno,

I could try to help if you decide to contribute. As Jackie said, I haven't been working with FDO for some time now but that is going to change.
I have started working on project which uses FDO a lot and I expect I will be doing  some work on providers in coming months.

Haris

On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 9:27 AM, Jackie Ng <[hidden email]> wrote:
Care to contribute?

I don't know what Haris is up to these days, but this provider doesn't look
like it's had any significant changes in quite some time.

- Jackie

Re: King.Oracle and transaction

Riccardo Pucci-2
Hi Haris,

Do you think you will address the wchar_t issue? It would be great to use the provider under linux...

Riccardo

Il 27/03/2013 10:36, Haris Kurtagic ha scritto:
Hi Bruno,

I could try to help if you decide to contribute. As Jackie said, I haven't been working with FDO for some time now but that is going to change.
I have started working on project which uses FDO a lot and I expect I will be doing  some work on providers in coming months.

Haris

On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 9:27 AM, Jackie Ng <[hidden email]> wrote:
Care to contribute?

I don't know what Haris is up to these days, but this provider doesn't look
like it's had any significant changes in quite some time.

- Jackie

Re: King.Oracle and transaction

Haris Kurtagic
Hi Riccardo,

huh that is long standing issue, I believe i know what in provider is causing issue, but testing it is a bit problem for us as we are not using linux. If i am able to do some changes I could contact you for testing help ?

Haris