Kickoff meeting for bid to host FOSS4G-2020

Kickoff meeting for bid to host FOSS4G-2020

jmckenna
Administrator
Hello everyone!

This will be huge news for some of you: together with members of
OSGeo-Québec and OSGeo-Ottawa local chapters, we'll be bidding to host
the global FOSS4G event in 2020, in Halifax!

As the bid process starts this September, we need to get moving fast, so
we'd like to invite everyone to attend the kickoff planning meeting
(remotely or in person) on Thursday July 19th at 2pm (Atlantic), in the
COINAtlantic boardroom on Coburg Road near Dalhousie.

If you will be remote, you will be able to connect directly in your
browser (without any software or account) at https://meet.jit.si/FOSS4G-HFX

You can find more details on the meeting at:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Atlantic_Canada_Chapter_Meeting_2018-07-19

It would be great to have representatives from all over Canada for the
kickoff meeting, to get thoughts and ideas.

Thank you all.  Let's share our passion with the whole FOSS4G community
in 2020!

-jeff

web: https://foss4g.ca/
twitter: https://twitter.com/foss4ghfx