Keynote

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Keynote

Gaël Kruwialis
Hi Maelle,
I've seen him in Paris, his speech was really interesting and I’ve discover all his own motivation, incredible.
For me it's ok
Can we resume all the keynote already contacted?
Gael

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Belgium [mailto:[hidden email]] De la part de [hidden email]
Envoyé : vendredi 4 août 2017 09:11
À : [hidden email]
Objet : Belgium Digest, Vol 28, Issue 8 [Caution: Message contains Redirect URL content]

Send Belgium mailing list submissions to
[hidden email]

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/belgium
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
[hidden email]

You can reach the person managing the list at
[hidden email]

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific than "Re: Contents of Belgium digest..."


Today's Topics:

   1. Re: Academic reflection on open source software ingeomatics
      | FOSS4GeoEducation (Maelle Vercauteren)
   2. Re: Call for Sponsor & Map & Collaboration - NL - FR & next
      meeting (Roel Huybrechts) [Caution: Message contains Redirect URL
      content] (Dirk Frigne)


----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2017 02:09:10 +0200
From: Maelle Vercauteren <[hidden email]>
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: [Belgium] Academic reflection on open source software in
geomatics | FOSS4GeoEducation
Message-ID:
<[hidden email]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"

Dear all,

To have keynote speakers in our "FOSS4GeoEducation" track, I would contact

the authors of this interesting paper "FOSS Tools and Applications for Education in Geospatial Sciences" : http://www.mdpi.com/2220-9964/6/7/225

& Suchith Anand (from Nottingham, UK), who is the main driving force behind Geo4all : https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Sanand

Is that OK for you ?

And if I get no answer, I will send the mail on Monday.

Don't hesitate to tell us if you want to ask other people or send us any suggestion.

Cheers, Maë//e

2017-06-19 1:09 GMT+02:00 Maelle Vercauteren <[hidden email]>:

> Hello everyone,
> For your information, the results of the survey  are available on line
> and editable so you are able to supplement the information [1].
>
> Sadly until now we did not receive any answer from the following
> Universities: UMons, UNamur, Gembloux Agro-Bio Tech, UAntwerpen and
> UGent. They still may send us their answers even if they would not use
> free softwares !
>
> We are sincerely grateful to the 5 Universities (ULB, KULeuven, VUB,
> UCL and ULg) which already answered.
>
> With their returns, we have already some encouraging and interesting
> tracks that we can deduce:
> From a research point of view:  R software is used in all these
> Belgian universities (ULB, KULeuven, VUB, UCL and ULg). With the
> exception of the VUB, they all also use PostGIS (PostgreSQL, PgAdmin
> ... ) and  the Grass software. The QGIS software is used in all the
> research groups of these universities (about 105 researchers)!
>
> On the teaching side: QGIS is taught in all these universities. These
> courses cover about 720 students.
> Among these courses several teaching materials are developed and
> already accessible freely on the Internet (see Academic Section Tab).
>
> If some of you want to go further in analyzing the answers we already
> received, I invite you to send your comments by writing (to all)  and
> / or by giving your availabilities for a face-to-face meeting in order
> to set a date [2].
>
> All the best, Maë//e
>
>
> [1] https://framacalc.org/=FOSS4G_University_2017
>
> [2] https://framadate.org/xPSyfSXqi4rBia14sV7VKFMc/admin
>
>
> --
> Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
> Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES
>
> Université Libre de Bruxelles - IGEAT (CP 130 / 03) Campus du Solbosch
> Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
> B-1050 Bruxelles
> Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143
>



--
Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES

Université Libre de Bruxelles - IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)
Campus du Solbosch
Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
B-1050 Bruxelles
Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/belgium/attachments/20170804/8d06c375/attachment-0001.html>

------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2017 09:11:20 +0200
From: Dirk Frigne <[hidden email]>
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: [Belgium] Call for Sponsor & Map & Collaboration - NL -
FR & next meeting (Roel Huybrechts) [Caution: Message contains
Redirect URL content]
Message-ID: <[hidden email]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8

I agree with the Sponsor program and the comment from Arnaud.
We can help in the translation.

Dirk

On 2017-08-03 14:35, Gaël Kruwialis wrote:

> Thanks Arnaud,
> Excellent  precision if we give 5'
> For parking, it was already suggest so but maybe not clear enough...
>
> Gael
>
> -----Message d'origine-----
> De : Arnaud De Groof [mailto:[hidden email]]
> Envoyé : jeudi 3 août 2017 11:21
> À : Gaël Kruwialis <[hidden email]>; [hidden email]
> Objet : RE: Call for Sponsor & Map & Collaboration - NL - FR & next meeting (Roel Huybrechts) [Caution: Message contains Redirect URL content]
>
> Hi Gael,
>
> A couple of comments regarding to the call for sponsor:
> - Presentation of 5' by the sponsors during plenary : Add a specific rule if the sponsor isn't an open-source actor (why found this event,...)?
> - Number of places in the car park : one place for Gold and two places for Platinum ?
>
> Regards,
>
> Arnaud
>
>
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Belgium [mailto:[hidden email]] On Behalf Of Gaël Kruwialis
> Sent: jeudi 3 août 2017 09:49
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: Re: [Belgium] Call for Sponsor & Map & Collaboration - NL - FR & next meeting (Roel Huybrechts)
>
> Hi all,
>
> @Roel, I ‘mean something who describe the size of the poster and the position of each mandatory element.
> An "example" of what we expect.
> (For ex: http://ftp.actix.com/resources/1502/Projects/KB/View/Images/MapDefaultLandscape.gif  -  http://ftp.actix.com/resources/1502/Projects/KB/View/Images/MapDefaultPortrait.gif )
>
> About printing, it’s easier if people bring its own map, but this constrain should not limit the participation of people, we can add: If you can't print your own map your deadline for submission (by mail) is 2 week earlier.
>
> @Maelle:
> * About list of participant: I ‘agree, we already’ve this discussion, only people who give their agreement, of course !
> * About invitation, it’s not going to "stick" our budget but probably foster links with our first level sponsor so I am not going to fight for this point but we need certainly a (more) large approval.
> * About Presentation, with Christophe we think really that it's the most interest bullet between Gold and Platinum. Actually we already make an announcement for our sponsor in the plenary, make this shorter and if we give rules (define time - presentation who need to be approve by the organization,...) and let's do it by them.
>
> Cheers
>
> Gael
>
> -----Message d'origine-----
> De : Belgium [mailto:[hidden email]] De la part de [hidden email] Envoyé : mercredi 2 août 2017 19:45 À : [hidden email] Objet : Belgium Digest, Vol 28, Issue 3 [Caution: Message contains Redirect URL content]
>
> Send Belgium mailing list submissions to [hidden email]
>
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit https://clicktime.symantec.com/a/1/p0_CMwOOqbwjLXF0PRFmA06HoOAH8ATZQH6EaFLCTkw=?d=TKr5zm8MLhZ4Z7R0n6VSLcXBKixYmVbj7Ae3Q13moWmAiZKLD7aC_vMSZtbOioZGDI-JbFO0gcPWk2OeARNO1C8QorLGYYKktoH08mMOsOc7DvoZUiKssyAvjY5V2436yEtVo97qVFAyolahS499jxI6J1HgAINebZH7TaC6Da-pB34ubMvmkJLjWLsKJ5HA69NQj1M_eg6hSZXrEOmbI9qziBwvNZBodMARg-8P0txo87nO2DHbL-RSXS3Wn3tX2VJKFFIU-LUGZJrPk1icV2gILJuXgJjwZEVNlz5OsHGWHsM1uDXCgXQFxheNhwnLukzPij8MgAvtkrjagBNPvFVccNzjL7UtYgptvdl0KXLkhFrB9VvH7A3T23rTvJwkcQGJhB3m78w2Cqn6MyLdjD0cbElLwazwowD_4qUo69uggaM8me06EFHB1yUTU2o1G7Rl_p6YcqseOotp1ZHk06ImEKMSr-_2EySU4JMiQ_da2Q%3D%3D&u=https%3A%2F%2Flists.osgeo.org%2Fmailman%2Flistinfo%2Fbelgium
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to [hidden email]
>
> You can reach the person managing the list at [hidden email]
>
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific than "Re: Contents of Belgium digest..."
>
>
> Today's Topics:
>
>    1. Re: Call for Sponsor & Map & Collaboration - NL - FR &next
>       meeting (Maelle Vercauteren)
>    2. Re: Call for Sponsor & Map & Collaboration - NL - FR & next
>       meeting (Roel Huybrechts)
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Message: 1
> Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2017 18:54:39 +0200
> From: Maelle Vercauteren <[hidden email]>
> To: Gaël Kruwialis <[hidden email]>
> Cc: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>, "[hidden email]"
> <[hidden email]>
> Subject: Re: [Belgium] Call for Sponsor & Map & Collaboration - NL - FR &next meeting
> Message-ID:
> <CAKfNc_2dxc_--eTr=ZhXkcUZfczOZW53LcjeCO-3C=[hidden email]>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
>
> Thank you Gaël and Christophe for your call for sponsor, below my return.
> - List of participants one week before the event. → it should be specified that it is only the name and affiliation (not email address).
> - an invitation to the social dinner → it should be specified that it is an invitation to join us, but that we can not take in charge their expenses - Presentation of 5 'by the sponsors during plenary → I am against because we have only one day instead of: We could officially thanks the sponsors at the end of the day For the rest I'm ok !
>
> For the collaboration - NL - FR (tks also Just for your feedback), I am very enthusiastic for a more concrete collaboration with OSGeo-fr and nl :-)
>
> Cheers,
> Maë//e
>
> 2017-08-02 16:11 GMT+02:00 Gaël Kruwialis <[hidden email]>:
>
>> Here the doodle :
>>
>> https://doodle.com/poll/94gepumtkndqwdyv
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Yesterday, with Christophe, we have integrate in the “call for sponsor”
>> some new advantage.
>> These are based on my previously submitted suggestions (point 1 -2 – 4
>> – 5 –part of 7 – 9)
>>
>> ************************************************************
>> **********************************
>>
>> Sponsorisation et avantages
>>
>> Voici la liste des différents niveaux de sponsorisation et les
>> avantages qu'ils apportent :
>>
>>
>>
>> Niveau Platinum (1000€) - En plus de Gold :
>>
>> -----------------------
>>
>> Logo sur la scène
>>
>> Présentation de 5' du sponsor en plénière
>>
>> Full Page dans le programme remis aux conférenciers
>>
>> 1 slot supplémentaire d'accès aux espaces privés et priorité dans le
>> choix des horaires..
>>
>> Priorité dans le choix de l'emplacement du stand.
>>
>> Une place de Parking -
>>
>>
>>
>> Niveau Gold (750€) - En plus de Silver:
>>
>> -------------------
>>
>> Stand de présentation
>>
>> 1/2 Page dans le programme remis aux conférenciers
>>
>> Accès une semaine avant l'événement à la foire aux CV.
>>
>> Accès à un espace privé pendant les pauses (1 slot 1/2 heure)
>>
>>  Poster track: Choix de l'emplacement du poster dans les salles de
>> conférence.
>>
>> une invitation au social diner
>>
>> Une place de Parking
>>
>>
>>
>> Niveau Silver (500€) - En plus de Bronze:
>>
>> ---------------------
>>
>> Logo sur la page principale du site internet
>>
>> Accès au "poster track": Un poster présentant une réalisation de
>> l'entreprise dans l'open source. Le panneau sera placé hors atrium et
>> salles de conférence.
>>
>>
>>
>> Niveau Bronze (250€) - Logo sur la page "sponsors" du site internet
>>
>> ---------------------
>>
>> Liste des participants une semaine avant l'événement. -
>>
>> Accès à la foire aux CV après l'événement.
>>
>>
>>
>> ************************************************************
>> **********************************
>>
>>
>>
>> I need your agreement and a helping for translation, after, the
>> sponsors group can send it to the sponsor mailing list.
>>
>>
>>
>> Two other point:
>>
>>   1. About the call for Map, Roel this bullet is in your task list,
>> can you take care of it quickly?
>>
>> I think that except changing the date, determining a layout for the
>> map and indicate that the poster will have to be brought the morning
>> before
>> 9:00 (thus already print), the rest of the text can be re-used.
>>
>>
>>
>>   2. At Foss4g Europe we meet Joost and Leon (Van Der Meulen) from
>> OSGEO.nl and Yves (Jacolin) from OSGEO.fr
>>
>>
>>
>> The target was to identify how to better collaborate and why not make
>> an associate to organize an event.
>>
>> Behind this idea, what is required is to share the resource for the
>> organization of great event such as for example Foss4g nationals, but
>> also create synergies between with close communities.
>>
>> We identified convergence points, but before further going we let us
>> like to have your downstream.
>>
>> So feel free to answer around this reflexion and what appears
>> important to you.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Finally I Know that most of you are in Holliday but we need to
>> organize a Face2face meeting to prepare the Foss4g (One option might
>> be that absent people could join the meeting via Skype)
>>
>> Can you fill the doodle, please?
>>
>>
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Gael
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> *Gaël Kruwialis*
>>
>> Institut Géographique National | Nationaal Geografisch Instituut
>> Direction Application  | Directie Toepassingen
>>
>> Abbaye de la Cambre 13, 1000 Bruxelles
>>
>> E-mail: [hidden email] | www.ngi.be
>> Tel: +322.629.82.56 <+32%202%20629%2082%2056>
>>
>> [image: Résultat de recherche d'images pour "ign ngi"]
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> ***** Disclaimer *****
>>
>> https://clicktime.symantec.com/a/1/z4w8CF9WjOSrutZfiH06fL-IZkKWLHf8tbQ
>> 9rVfXGRw=?d=TKr5zm8MLhZ4Z7R0n6VSLcXBKixYmVbj7Ae3Q13moWmAiZKLD7aC_vMSZt
>> bOioZGDI-JbFO0gcPWk2OeARNO1C8QorLGYYKktoH08mMOsOc7DvoZUiKssyAvjY5V2436
>> yEtVo97qVFAyolahS499jxI6J1HgAINebZH7TaC6Da-pB34ubMvmkJLjWLsKJ5HA69NQj1
>> M_eg6hSZXrEOmbI9qziBwvNZBodMARg-8P0txo87nO2DHbL-RSXS3Wn3tX2VJKFFIU-LUG
>> ZJrPk1icV2gILJuXgJjwZEVNlz5OsHGWHsM1uDXCgXQFxheNhwnLukzPij8MgAvtkrjagB
>> NPvFVccNzjL7UtYgptvdl0KXLkhFrB9VvH7A3T23rTvJwkcQGJhB3m78w2Cqn6MyLdjD0c
>> bElLwazwowD_4qUo69uggaM8me06EFHB1yUTU2o1G7Rl_p6YcqseOotp1ZHk06ImEKMSr-
>> _2EySU4JMiQ_da2Q%3D%3D&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ngi.be%2Fdisclaimer.html
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Belgium mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> https://clicktime.symantec.com/a/1/p0_CMwOOqbwjLXF0PRFmA06HoOAH8ATZQH6
>> EaFLCTkw=?d=TKr5zm8MLhZ4Z7R0n6VSLcXBKixYmVbj7Ae3Q13moWmAiZKLD7aC_vMSZt
>> bOioZGDI-JbFO0gcPWk2OeARNO1C8QorLGYYKktoH08mMOsOc7DvoZUiKssyAvjY5V2436
>> yEtVo97qVFAyolahS499jxI6J1HgAINebZH7TaC6Da-pB34ubMvmkJLjWLsKJ5HA69NQj1
>> M_eg6hSZXrEOmbI9qziBwvNZBodMARg-8P0txo87nO2DHbL-RSXS3Wn3tX2VJKFFIU-LUG
>> ZJrPk1icV2gILJuXgJjwZEVNlz5OsHGWHsM1uDXCgXQFxheNhwnLukzPij8MgAvtkrjagB
>> NPvFVccNzjL7UtYgptvdl0KXLkhFrB9VvH7A3T23rTvJwkcQGJhB3m78w2Cqn6MyLdjD0c
>> bElLwazwowD_4qUo69uggaM8me06EFHB1yUTU2o1G7Rl_p6YcqseOotp1ZHk06ImEKMSr-
>> _2EySU4JMiQ_da2Q%3D%3D&u=https%3A%2F%2Flists.osgeo.org%2Fmailman%2Flis
>> tinfo%2Fbelgium
>>
>>
>
>
> --
> Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
> Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES
>
> Université Libre de Bruxelles - IGEAT (CP 130 / 03) Campus du Solbosch Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
> B-1050 Bruxelles
> Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: <https://clicktime.symantec.com/a/1/tRXrEZLSJANKyCOZ8lJ9OvW-pTmRTylRRE56hxWr4EI=?d=TKr5zm8MLhZ4Z7R0n6VSLcXBKixYmVbj7Ae3Q13moWmAiZKLD7aC_vMSZtbOioZGDI-JbFO0gcPWk2OeARNO1C8QorLGYYKktoH08mMOsOc7DvoZUiKssyAvjY5V2436yEtVo97qVFAyolahS499jxI6J1HgAINebZH7TaC6Da-pB34ubMvmkJLjWLsKJ5HA69NQj1M_eg6hSZXrEOmbI9qziBwvNZBodMARg-8P0txo87nO2DHbL-RSXS3Wn3tX2VJKFFIU-LUGZJrPk1icV2gILJuXgJjwZEVNlz5OsHGWHsM1uDXCgXQFxheNhwnLukzPij8MgAvtkrjagBNPvFVccNzjL7UtYgptvdl0KXLkhFrB9VvH7A3T23rTvJwkcQGJhB3m78w2Cqn6MyLdjD0cbElLwazwowD_4qUo69uggaM8me06EFHB1yUTU2o1G7Rl_p6YcqseOotp1ZHk06ImEKMSr-_2EySU4JMiQ_da2Q%3D%3D&u=http%3A%2F%2Flists.osgeo.org%2Fpipermail%2Fbelgium%2Fattachments%2F20170802%2Fc2732abc%2Fattachment-0001.html>
> -------------- next part --------------
> A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
> Name: image001.jpg
> Type: image/jpeg
> Size: 4887 bytes
> Desc: not available
> URL: <https://clicktime.symantec.com/a/1/BvjiLMz47w9KhVdBHKCecEuxFzdH_zlWhrHSd6bv4lU=?d=TKr5zm8MLhZ4Z7R0n6VSLcXBKixYmVbj7Ae3Q13moWmAiZKLD7aC_vMSZtbOioZGDI-JbFO0gcPWk2OeARNO1C8QorLGYYKktoH08mMOsOc7DvoZUiKssyAvjY5V2436yEtVo97qVFAyolahS499jxI6J1HgAINebZH7TaC6Da-pB34ubMvmkJLjWLsKJ5HA69NQj1M_eg6hSZXrEOmbI9qziBwvNZBodMARg-8P0txo87nO2DHbL-RSXS3Wn3tX2VJKFFIU-LUGZJrPk1icV2gILJuXgJjwZEVNlz5OsHGWHsM1uDXCgXQFxheNhwnLukzPij8MgAvtkrjagBNPvFVccNzjL7UtYgptvdl0KXLkhFrB9VvH7A3T23rTvJwkcQGJhB3m78w2Cqn6MyLdjD0cbElLwazwowD_4qUo69uggaM8me06EFHB1yUTU2o1G7Rl_p6YcqseOotp1ZHk06ImEKMSr-_2EySU4JMiQ_da2Q%3D%3D&u=http%3A%2F%2Flists.osgeo.org%2Fpipermail%2Fbelgium%2Fattachments%2F20170802%2Fc2732abc%2Fattachment-0001.jpg>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 2
> Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2017 19:39:53 +0200
> From: Roel Huybrechts <[hidden email]>
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: Re: [Belgium] Call for Sponsor & Map & Collaboration - NL - FR & next meeting
> Message-ID:
> <[hidden email]>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
>
> Hi,
>
> Regarding the call for maps:
>
> I created a first version of this years call for maps a few days ago on the wiki: https://clicktime.symantec.com/a/1/hwwKYoyvPt99CMlq7qOOjowzIWvjpthKXfurfaZ1ZEs=?d=TKr5zm8MLhZ4Z7R0n6VSLcXBKixYmVbj7Ae3Q13moWmAiZKLD7aC_vMSZtbOioZGDI-JbFO0gcPWk2OeARNO1C8QorLGYYKktoH08mMOsOc7DvoZUiKssyAvjY5V2436yEtVo97qVFAyolahS499jxI6J1HgAINebZH7TaC6Da-pB34ubMvmkJLjWLsKJ5HA69NQj1M_eg6hSZXrEOmbI9qziBwvNZBodMARg-8P0txo87nO2DHbL-RSXS3Wn3tX2VJKFFIU-LUGZJrPk1icV2gILJuXgJjwZEVNlz5OsHGWHsM1uDXCgXQFxheNhwnLukzPij8MgAvtkrjagBNPvFVccNzjL7UtYgptvdl0KXLkhFrB9VvH7A3T23rTvJwkcQGJhB3m78w2Cqn6MyLdjD0cbElLwazwowD_4qUo69uggaM8me06EFHB1yUTU2o1G7Rl_p6YcqseOotp1ZHk06ImEKMSr-_2EySU4JMiQ_da2Q%3D%3D&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwiki.osgeo.org%2Fwiki%2FFOSS4G-BE_2017_Call_for_Maps
> I already changed the dates.
>
> @Gaël: what do you mean by 'determine a layout for the map'?
> Also, do I leave out the online submission altogether (so we don't print the maps ourselves) or just add that we'd prefer people to bring their map printed?
> Best regards,
> Roel
>
> Op wo aug 2 2017, om 16:11 schreef Gaël Kruwialis:
>> Here the doodle :
>
>
>> https://doodle.com/poll/94gepumtkndqwdyv
>
>
>>
>
>
>> *    *
>
>
>> Hi all,
>
>
>>
>
>
>>
>
>
>> Yesterday, with Christophe, we have integrate in the “call for
>> sponsor” some new advantage. These are based on my previously
>> submitted suggestions (point 1 -2 – 4 – 5 –part of 7 – 9)>
>> *********************************************************************-
>> *************************> Sponsorisation et avantages
>
>
>> Voici la liste des différents niveaux de sponsorisation et les
>> avantages qu'ils apportent :>
>
>
>> Niveau Platinum (1000€) - En plus de Gold :
>
>
>> -----------------------
>
>
>> Logo sur la scène
>
>
>> Présentation de 5' du sponsor en plénière
>
>
>> Full Page dans le programme remis aux conférenciers
>
>
>> 1 slot supplémentaire d'accès aux espaces privés et priorité dans le
>> choix des horaires..> Priorité dans le choix de l'emplacement du stand.
>
>
>> Une place de Parking -
>
>
>>
>
>
>> Niveau Gold (750€) - En plus de Silver:
>
>
>> -------------------
>
>
>> Stand de présentation
>
>
>> 1/2 Page dans le programme remis aux conférenciers
>
>
>> Accès une semaine avant l'événement à la foire aux CV.
>
>
>> Accès à un espace privé pendant les pauses (1 slot 1/2 heure)
>
>
>>  Poster track: Choix de l'emplacement du poster dans les salles de
>> conférence.> une invitation au social diner
>
>
>> Une place de Parking
>
>
>>
>
>
>> Niveau Silver (500€) - En plus de Bronze:
>
>
>> ---------------------
>
>
>> Logo sur la page principale du site internet
>
>
>> Accès au "poster track": Un poster présentant une réalisation de
>> l'entreprise dans l'open source. Le panneau sera placé hors atrium et
>> salles de conférence.>
>
>
>> Niveau Bronze (250€) - Logo sur la page "sponsors" du site internet>
>> ---------------------
>
>
>> Liste des participants une semaine avant l'événement. -
>
>
>> Accès à la foire aux CV après l'événement.
>
>
>>
>
>
>> *********************************************************************-
>> *************************>
>
>
>> I need your agreement and a helping for translation, after, the
>> sponsors group can send it to the sponsor mailing list.>
>
>
>> Two other point:
>
>
>>   1. About the call for Map, Roel this bullet is in your task list,
>>      can you take care of it quickly?> I think that except changing
>> the date, determining a layout for the map and indicate that the
>> poster will have to be brought the morning before 9:00 (thus already
>> print), the rest of the text can be re-used.>
>
>
>>   2. At Foss4g Europe we meet Joost and Leon (Van Der Meulen) from
>>      OSGEO.nl and Yves (Jacolin) from OSGEO.fr>
>
>
>> The target was to identify how to better collaborate and why not make
>> an associate to organize an event.> Behind this idea, what is required
>> is to share the resource for the organization of great event such as
>> for example Foss4g nationals, but also create synergies between with
>> close communities.> We identified convergence points, but before
>> further going we let us like to have your downstream.> So feel free to
>> answer around this reflexion and what appears important to you.>
>
>
>>
>
>
>> Finally I Know that most of you are in Holliday but we need to
>> organize a Face2face meeting to prepare the Foss4g (One option might
>> be that absent people could join the meeting via Skype)> Can you fill the doodle, please?
>
>
>>
>
>
>> Regards
>
>
>> Gael
>
>
>>
>
>
>>
>
>
>> *Gaël Kruwialis*
>
>
>> Institut Géographique National | Nationaal Geografisch Instituut
>> Direction Application  | Directie Toepassingen> Abbaye de la Cambre
>> 13, 1000 Bruxelles
>
>
>> E-mail: [hidden email] | www.ngi.be[1]
>> Tel: +322.629.82.56
>
>> Résultat de recherche d'images pour "ign ngi"
>
>
>>
>
>
>>
>
>
>>
>
>
>>
>
>
>>
>> ***** Disclaimer *****
>>
>>
>> https://clicktime.symantec.com/a/1/z4w8CF9WjOSrutZfiH06fL-IZkKWLHf8tbQ
>> 9rVfXGRw=?d=TKr5zm8MLhZ4Z7R0n6VSLcXBKixYmVbj7Ae3Q13moWmAiZKLD7aC_vMSZt
>> bOioZGDI-JbFO0gcPWk2OeARNO1C8QorLGYYKktoH08mMOsOc7DvoZUiKssyAvjY5V2436
>> yEtVo97qVFAyolahS499jxI6J1HgAINebZH7TaC6Da-pB34ubMvmkJLjWLsKJ5HA69NQj1
>> M_eg6hSZXrEOmbI9qziBwvNZBodMARg-8P0txo87nO2DHbL-RSXS3Wn3tX2VJKFFIU-LUG
>> ZJrPk1icV2gILJuXgJjwZEVNlz5OsHGWHsM1uDXCgXQFxheNhwnLukzPij8MgAvtkrjagB
>> NPvFVccNzjL7UtYgptvdl0KXLkhFrB9VvH7A3T23rTvJwkcQGJhB3m78w2Cqn6MyLdjD0c
>> bElLwazwowD_4qUo69uggaM8me06EFHB1yUTU2o1G7Rl_p6YcqseOotp1ZHk06ImEKMSr-
>> _2EySU4JMiQ_da2Q%3D%3D&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ngi.be%2Fdisclaimer.html
>>
>> _________________________________________________
>> Belgium mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> https://clicktime.symantec.com/a/1/p0_CMwOOqbwjLXF0PRFmA06HoOAH8ATZQH6
>> EaFLCTkw=?d=TKr5zm8MLhZ4Z7R0n6VSLcXBKixYmVbj7Ae3Q13moWmAiZKLD7aC_vMSZt
>> bOioZGDI-JbFO0gcPWk2OeARNO1C8QorLGYYKktoH08mMOsOc7DvoZUiKssyAvjY5V2436
>> yEtVo97qVFAyolahS499jxI6J1HgAINebZH7TaC6Da-pB34ubMvmkJLjWLsKJ5HA69NQj1
>> M_eg6hSZXrEOmbI9qziBwvNZBodMARg-8P0txo87nO2DHbL-RSXS3Wn3tX2VJKFFIU-LUG
>> ZJrPk1icV2gILJuXgJjwZEVNlz5OsHGWHsM1uDXCgXQFxheNhwnLukzPij8MgAvtkrjagB
>> NPvFVccNzjL7UtYgptvdl0KXLkhFrB9VvH7A3T23rTvJwkcQGJhB3m78w2Cqn6MyLdjD0c
>> bElLwazwowD_4qUo69uggaM8me06EFHB1yUTU2o1G7Rl_p6YcqseOotp1ZHk06ImEKMSr-
>> _2EySU4JMiQ_da2Q%3D%3D&u=https%3A%2F%2Flists.osgeo.org%2Fmailman%2Flis
>> tinfo%2Fbelgium
>
>
> Links:
>
>   1. https://clicktime.symantec.com/a/1/1h_-PyQcWIWgnTI0wlAJujwWOQGmtHWI158RkzVgoqc=?d=TKr5zm8MLhZ4Z7R0n6VSLcXBKixYmVbj7Ae3Q13moWmAiZKLD7aC_vMSZtbOioZGDI-JbFO0gcPWk2OeARNO1C8QorLGYYKktoH08mMOsOc7DvoZUiKssyAvjY5V2436yEtVo97qVFAyolahS499jxI6J1HgAINebZH7TaC6Da-pB34ubMvmkJLjWLsKJ5HA69NQj1M_eg6hSZXrEOmbI9qziBwvNZBodMARg-8P0txo87nO2DHbL-RSXS3Wn3tX2VJKFFIU-LUGZJrPk1icV2gILJuXgJjwZEVNlz5OsHGWHsM1uDXCgXQFxheNhwnLukzPij8MgAvtkrjagBNPvFVccNzjL7UtYgptvdl0KXLkhFrB9VvH7A3T23rTvJwkcQGJhB3m78w2Cqn6MyLdjD0cbElLwazwowD_4qUo69uggaM8me06EFHB1yUTU2o1G7Rl_p6YcqseOotp1ZHk06ImEKMSr-_2EySU4JMiQ_da2Q%3D%3D&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ngi.be%2F
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: <https://clicktime.symantec.com/a/1/1wQisZLlCon8aqC6O6bpnoMiNREDh7TYegXLeALrc6g=?d=TKr5zm8MLhZ4Z7R0n6VSLcXBKixYmVbj7Ae3Q13moWmAiZKLD7aC_vMSZtbOioZGDI-JbFO0gcPWk2OeARNO1C8QorLGYYKktoH08mMOsOc7DvoZUiKssyAvjY5V2436yEtVo97qVFAyolahS499jxI6J1HgAINebZH7TaC6Da-pB34ubMvmkJLjWLsKJ5HA69NQj1M_eg6hSZXrEOmbI9qziBwvNZBodMARg-8P0txo87nO2DHbL-RSXS3Wn3tX2VJKFFIU-LUGZJrPk1icV2gILJuXgJjwZEVNlz5OsHGWHsM1uDXCgXQFxheNhwnLukzPij8MgAvtkrjagBNPvFVccNzjL7UtYgptvdl0KXLkhFrB9VvH7A3T23rTvJwkcQGJhB3m78w2Cqn6MyLdjD0cbElLwazwowD_4qUo69uggaM8me06EFHB1yUTU2o1G7Rl_p6YcqseOotp1ZHk06ImEKMSr-_2EySU4JMiQ_da2Q%3D%3D&u=http%3A%2F%2Flists.osgeo.org%2Fpipermail%2Fbelgium%2Fattachments%2F20170802%2F3413606b%2Fattachment.html>
> -------------- next part --------------
> A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
> Name: image001.jpg
> Type: image/jpeg
> Size: 4887 bytes
> Desc: not available
> URL: <https://clicktime.symantec.com/a/1/lVYxqRqsyP8ahh2PS5_HRduS4kXIuKLCxvVVBZhtcm8=?d=TKr5zm8MLhZ4Z7R0n6VSLcXBKixYmVbj7Ae3Q13moWmAiZKLD7aC_vMSZtbOioZGDI-JbFO0gcPWk2OeARNO1C8QorLGYYKktoH08mMOsOc7DvoZUiKssyAvjY5V2436yEtVo97qVFAyolahS499jxI6J1HgAINebZH7TaC6Da-pB34ubMvmkJLjWLsKJ5HA69NQj1M_eg6hSZXrEOmbI9qziBwvNZBodMARg-8P0txo87nO2DHbL-RSXS3Wn3tX2VJKFFIU-LUGZJrPk1icV2gILJuXgJjwZEVNlz5OsHGWHsM1uDXCgXQFxheNhwnLukzPij8MgAvtkrjagBNPvFVccNzjL7UtYgptvdl0KXLkhFrB9VvH7A3T23rTvJwkcQGJhB3m78w2Cqn6MyLdjD0cbElLwazwowD_4qUo69uggaM8me06EFHB1yUTU2o1G7Rl_p6YcqseOotp1ZHk06ImEKMSr-_2EySU4JMiQ_da2Q%3D%3D&u=http%3A%2F%2Flists.osgeo.org%2Fpipermail%2Fbelgium%2Fattachments%2F20170802%2F3413606b%2Fattachment.jpg>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Subject: Digest Footer
>
> _______________________________________________
> Belgium mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://clicktime.symantec.com/a/1/p0_CMwOOqbwjLXF0PRFmA06HoOAH8ATZQH6EaFLCTkw=?d=TKr5zm8MLhZ4Z7R0n6VSLcXBKixYmVbj7Ae3Q13moWmAiZKLD7aC_vMSZtbOioZGDI-JbFO0gcPWk2OeARNO1C8QorLGYYKktoH08mMOsOc7DvoZUiKssyAvjY5V2436yEtVo97qVFAyolahS499jxI6J1HgAINebZH7TaC6Da-pB34ubMvmkJLjWLsKJ5HA69NQj1M_eg6hSZXrEOmbI9qziBwvNZBodMARg-8P0txo87nO2DHbL-RSXS3Wn3tX2VJKFFIU-LUGZJrPk1icV2gILJuXgJjwZEVNlz5OsHGWHsM1uDXCgXQFxheNhwnLukzPij8MgAvtkrjagBNPvFVccNzjL7UtYgptvdl0KXLkhFrB9VvH7A3T23rTvJwkcQGJhB3m78w2Cqn6MyLdjD0cbElLwazwowD_4qUo69uggaM8me06EFHB1yUTU2o1G7Rl_p6YcqseOotp1ZHk06ImEKMSr-_2EySU4JMiQ_da2Q%3D%3D&u=https%3A%2F%2Flists.osgeo.org%2Fmailman%2Flistinfo%2Fbelgium
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> End of Belgium Digest, Vol 28, Issue 3
> **************************************
>
> ***** Disclaimer *****
>
> https://clicktime.symantec.com/a/1/z4w8CF9WjOSrutZfiH06fL-IZkKWLHf8tbQ9rVfXGRw=?d=TKr5zm8MLhZ4Z7R0n6VSLcXBKixYmVbj7Ae3Q13moWmAiZKLD7aC_vMSZtbOioZGDI-JbFO0gcPWk2OeARNO1C8QorLGYYKktoH08mMOsOc7DvoZUiKssyAvjY5V2436yEtVo97qVFAyolahS499jxI6J1HgAINebZH7TaC6Da-pB34ubMvmkJLjWLsKJ5HA69NQj1M_eg6hSZXrEOmbI9qziBwvNZBodMARg-8P0txo87nO2DHbL-RSXS3Wn3tX2VJKFFIU-LUGZJrPk1icV2gILJuXgJjwZEVNlz5OsHGWHsM1uDXCgXQFxheNhwnLukzPij8MgAvtkrjagBNPvFVccNzjL7UtYgptvdl0KXLkhFrB9VvH7A3T23rTvJwkcQGJhB3m78w2Cqn6MyLdjD0cbElLwazwowD_4qUo69uggaM8me06EFHB1yUTU2o1G7Rl_p6YcqseOotp1ZHk06ImEKMSr-_2EySU4JMiQ_da2Q%3D%3D&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ngi.be%2Fdisclaimer.html
> _______________________________________________
> Belgium mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://clicktime.symantec.com/a/1/p0_CMwOOqbwjLXF0PRFmA06HoOAH8ATZQH6EaFLCTkw=?d=TKr5zm8MLhZ4Z7R0n6VSLcXBKixYmVbj7Ae3Q13moWmAiZKLD7aC_vMSZtbOioZGDI-JbFO0gcPWk2OeARNO1C8QorLGYYKktoH08mMOsOc7DvoZUiKssyAvjY5V2436yEtVo97qVFAyolahS499jxI6J1HgAINebZH7TaC6Da-pB34ubMvmkJLjWLsKJ5HA69NQj1M_eg6hSZXrEOmbI9qziBwvNZBodMARg-8P0txo87nO2DHbL-RSXS3Wn3tX2VJKFFIU-LUGZJrPk1icV2gILJuXgJjwZEVNlz5OsHGWHsM1uDXCgXQFxheNhwnLukzPij8MgAvtkrjagBNPvFVccNzjL7UtYgptvdl0KXLkhFrB9VvH7A3T23rTvJwkcQGJhB3m78w2Cqn6MyLdjD0cbElLwazwowD_4qUo69uggaM8me06EFHB1yUTU2o1G7Rl_p6YcqseOotp1ZHk06ImEKMSr-_2EySU4JMiQ_da2Q%3D%3D&u=https%3A%2F%2Flists.osgeo.org%2Fmailman%2Flistinfo%2Fbelgium
>
>  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> E-MAIL DISCLAIMER
>
> The present message may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended addressee and in case of a transmission error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this E-mail. Disclosure, reproduction or distribution of this document and its possible attachments is strictly forbidden.
>
> SPACEBEL denies all liability for incomplete, improper, inaccurate, intercepted, (partly) destroyed, lost and/or belated transmission of the current information given that unencrypted electronic transmission cannot currently be guaranteed to be secure or error free.
> Upon request or in conformity with formal, contractual agreements, an originally signed hard copy will be sent to you to confirm the information contained in this E-mail.
>
> SPACEBEL denies all liability where E-mail is used for private use.
>
> SPACEBEL cannot be held responsible for possible viruses that might corrupt this message and/or your computer system.
>  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> ***** Disclaimer *****
>
> http://www.ngi.be/disclaimer.html
> _______________________________________________
> Belgium mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/belgium
>

--
Yours sincerely,


ir. Dirk Frigne
CEO @geosparc

Geosparc n.v.
Brugsesteenweg 587
B-9030 Ghent
Tel: +32 9 236 60 18
GSM: +32 495 508 799

http://www.geomajas.org
http://www.geosparc.com

@DFrigne
be.linkedin.com/in/frigne



------------------------------

Subject: Digest Footer

_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/belgium


------------------------------

End of Belgium Digest, Vol 28, Issue 8
**************************************

***** Disclaimer *****

http://www.ngi.be/disclaimer.html
_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/belgium